Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 22, 2011
I have been using StriVectin-SD(TM) Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles for a year now and it is a great product. But, I ordered this product from the Amazon Sellers (ALL ABOUT YOU) for 40.99 and (Sophia's Beauty LLC)for 55.72 last month (Nov. 2011) and both purchases appear to be counterfeit StriVectin-SD products. BUYERS BEWARE, the possible fake StriVectin-SD has a product number at the top of the tube 2570A1. The tube is sealed differently on both purchases(compared to my genuine StriVectin SD) and most of all, the product is drastically different. Like the other reviews stated, it pulls your skin when applying the cream and is very drying to your skin. I believe my skin is worse now after using these unknown to me (possibly fake versions) of StriVectin-SD products for the last month. I did try to communicate my concerns with both sellers and I was told that "the product had changed and I just needed to get used to it", NOT TRUE!. The Authentic StriVectin-SD product did not change. There are possible fake versions of StriVectin-SD Cream being sold as the real thing. I finally purchased my StriVectin-SD Cream from Costco and it is same great product I was used to. The Authentic StriVectin-SD is still great and has not changed. Hopefully now that I have the real StriVectin-SD Cream it can repair the damage from the possible counterfeit StriVectin Cream. I love Amazon.com, but Buyers Beware of cheap deals on StriVectin-SD. Best Wishes.
2222 comments|379 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2012
I agree with the woman who also wrote in about receiving a false product with the code at the top- I received the same one and it has done nothing compared to the product I had used before. I don't know how, but try and beware
11 comment|65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2011
I started using Strivection 2 years ago when I made the decision to lose weight naturally from my 250 lb body after having children. Once I eased into weight loss, I started applying this religiously at least twice daily (of the old formula) on my stomach, thighs, breasts and underarms. I credit the overall tone of my skin now at 135 lbs. solely to Strivectin. It definitely likes to be applied in layers upon itself, I see a much bigger benefit when you follow the directions and use multiple times every day. Now with this new formulation, it only got better! The old formula I would never put on my face with that strong minty odor, but this new one in a white cream is AWESOME!! I'm 32 and fair-skinned, in addition to my residual stretch mark areas, I began putting it on my face morning and night 2 months ago when I went to re-order and saw the new formula, and in 3 weeks I noticed that my face was a paler even-tone, like it was erasing years of normal sun exposure. My freckles were lighter, and 2 scars on my face were much smoother. I began applying to my neck and throat and people started saying "wow, you're face is thinner!" after 2 more weeks. I have finally found the facial moisturizer I can keep using forever, and if I could bathe my entire body in this I WOULD! I have to say though, that at $80 it's a wonderful product, and at the retail price of $135 it would be priced out of my comfort zone for what I think it's worth - 5 stars because of Amazon's lower price.
55 comments|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2011
StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles 5 fl oz (150 ml)It is the best product I ever use. If you compare the product price versus quality it is not expensive.
on June 5, 2013
I did not expect a product to be as good as this. It is fantastic. I can't belive how great it works. The improvement on my face is wonderful. In fact, far better than I expected. I can;t say enough about this product. My wrinkles by my eyes are gone, my cheeks are looking so much better. In some of the areas on my face and neck look like I have had medical workk done. I love it so much I should buy stock in the company. I have recommended this product to all my friends and relatives. It is a winderful, wonderful product
on December 22, 2011
I've used Strivectin for years and am always complimented on how nice my skin is but the price has always been painful ($135, Costco has it for slightly less). I was thrilled to see it so cheap on Amazon but I think it's so cheap because it's not the real thing. The tube I bought at the cheaper price had writing in various languages and it feels nothing like what I've used before. It was chalky and dry right out of the bottle and did nothing to moisterize my face. So, buyer beware, there appears to be a counterfeit version!
on December 15, 2013
I didn't buy this here, but in Sephora. It does NOT cost this much in stores and that is including Maryland sales tax! I get the smallest size, use it every night after my shower and before bed, and it lasts me for two months. I use it liberally all over my abdominals as well as inner and outer thighs. I've tried EVERYTHING before I went to this, and this is the first thing that has ever made a difference in my stretch marks. This includes BioOil, Burts Bee's, and Palmers Stretch Mark cream. All of which did absolutely nothing for me and will cost you more in the end since they run out after two weeks if used as recommended. This is expensive, but it is so worth if you are like me and nothing has worked.
VINE VOICEon December 7, 2011
I cancelled my order after realizing that the sellers here are selling UNBOXED product. There is no way to tell expiration without the box. Why else would they be 70% off? My wife loves this product and I'll be looking for other options. Having worked in retail for a number of years, a good rule of thumb is that anything over 60% off the MSRP starts to raise red flags for me.
on June 22, 2012
This product had a date of 2010 on the back of the tube. After speaking with a StriVectin rep, I learned that their products have a two year shelf life, then are active for two years after opening. I have been using StriVectin since December 2002 when came on the market. My skin is smooth, no wrinkles, and people think I'm 10-15 years younger.
on January 17, 2012
I have been using this product for years. I do not believe this is STRIVECTIN. It is not even close to the same as the real stuff.