Published on January 17, 2012 by E D

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!!!
Published on December 22, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!!!, December 22, 2011
I have been using StriVectin-SD(TM) Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles for a year now and it is a great product. But, I ordered this product from the Amazon Sellers (ALL ABOUT YOU) for 40.99 and (Sophia's Beauty LLC)for 55.72 last month (Nov. 2011) and both purchases appear to be counterfeit StriVectin-SD products. BUYERS BEWARE, the possible fake StriVectin-SD has a product number at the top of the tube 2570A1. The tube is sealed differently on both purchases(compared to my genuine StriVectin SD) and most of all, the product is drastically different. Like the other reviews stated, it pulls your skin when applying the cream and is very drying to your skin. I believe my skin is worse now after using these unknown to me (possibly fake versions) of StriVectin-SD products for the last month. I did try to communicate my concerns with both sellers and I was told that "the product had changed and I just needed to get used to it", NOT TRUE!. The Authentic StriVectin-SD product did not change. There are possible fake versions of StriVectin-SD Cream being sold as the real thing. I finally purchased my StriVectin-SD Cream from Costco and it is same great product I was used to. The Authentic StriVectin-SD is still great and has not changed. Hopefully now that I have the real StriVectin-SD Cream it can repair the damage from the possible counterfeit StriVectin Cream. I love Amazon.com, but Buyers Beware of cheap deals on StriVectin-SD. Best Wishes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strivectin is Not Fake But In Fact The Newest of the New Formula, January 17, 2012
I just contacted Strivectin and here is what I found out for those calling this version of strivectin fake. There have been at least three strivectin formulas...one was the 5% formula made by Klein Becker (the original) that was beige in color and very minty in smell. Klein Becker sold the product to Strivectin Operating Co which came out with TWO new 8% versions. The first version was skin color or if you want to call it light beige in color, creamier lighter texture, some may call it more moisturizing ..to me I would say greasier. This was Strivectin Co's attempt to try and make the new version as close as they could to the original. In the end they found it to be easier to go with this newest (3rd version..2nd new formula) which is white in color, thicker in texture, some may think less moisturizing ..I think less greasy and absorbs better. Both of the newer version's scents I think are similar like peppermint. Some may think one might be stronger than the other. These descriptions are in my own words not strivectins and may not be the adjectives you or they would use but you get the idea. So for those of you saying that what you are purchasing here on amazon is different from what you may have bought at your Macy or Sephora you are correct. There are in fact two new versions. When you call what is being sold here fake-you are NOT correct. This is the latest version. Some stores like mine are selling this newest version. Some stores like the ones people have compared the formulas too if they havent yet sold out of the first new version dont have this formula yet thus the difference you are finding. Dependent upon which formula you like the best, you may think this is good or bad but every store eventually will be caring this version. This newest version also has the white peel and lift tabs for those saying if its not foil its fake-WRONG. Strivectin also verified this lot #2570A1 is authentic. They do not have any counterfeit versions out there according to the rep I spoke to. These are not expired as they have not been out long enough to expire. Unfortunately this information is not on Strivectin website thus creating confusion when buyers are coming across all these different versions and unfortunately jumping to the wrong conclusions. It also doesnt help if the sales person at the store you shop at isnt aware that there are two new versions and gives you the wrong info as well. All I can suggest is to try contacting Strivectin like I did and hopefully you will get a knowledgeable rep and maybe For those who do not like this version can ask the seller which formula they are selling before you buy. For those of us who love this newest formula, take advantage of this great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Was and Is a Huge Help!, April 28, 2011
H. Davis (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
I started using Strivection 2 years ago when I made the decision to lose weight naturally from my 250 lb body after having children. Once I eased into weight loss, I started applying this religiously at least twice daily (of the old formula) on my stomach, thighs, breasts and underarms. I credit the overall tone of my skin now at 135 lbs. solely to Strivectin. It definitely likes to be applied in layers upon itself, I see a much bigger benefit when you follow the directions and use multiple times every day. Now with this new formulation, it only got better! The old formula I would never put on my face with that strong minty odor, but this new one in a white cream is AWESOME!! I'm 32 and fair-skinned, in addition to my residual stretch mark areas, I began putting it on my face morning and night 2 months ago when I went to re-order and saw the new formula, and in 3 weeks I noticed that my face was a paler even-tone, like it was erasing years of normal sun exposure. My freckles were lighter, and 2 scars on my face were much smoother. I began applying to my neck and throat and people started saying "wow, you're face is thinner!" after 2 more weeks. I have finally found the facial moisturizer I can keep using forever, and if I could bathe my entire body in this I WOULD! I have to say though, that at $80 it's a wonderful product, and at the retail price of $135 it would be priced out of my comfort zone for what I think it's worth - 5 stars because of Amazon's lower price.

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought a fake!, January 14, 2012
I agree with the woman who also wrote in about receiving a false product with the code at the top- I received the same one and it has done nothing compared to the product I had used before. I don't know how, but try and beware

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works - A bargain for Peptides, December 17, 2010
I read the first review and had to put in my two cents. I have used the original Strivectin for years and the results are incredible. I am now 61. I am not shy about my age, but maybe Strivectin makes that a little easier. I look closer to 40 than 61. I am not saying this cream made all the difference (good genes and exercise help too), but I wouldn't trade Strivectin for anything.

The key ingredient in Strivectin is Peptides which stimulates collagen growth. If you know who Dr. Oz is, he says Peptides are by far the best ingredient for restoring and maintaining skin and collagen. The new Strivectin contains four time the amount of Peptides as the original product.

Anyway, nothing works for everyone. There are many factors such as health and genetics that do play a part, I'm sure. All I can say is that it works for me and I love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Strivectin, January 17, 2012
I have been using this product for years. I do not believe this is STRIVECTIN. It is not even close to the same as the real stuff.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expired? You will never know, December 7, 2011
Al (Seattle WA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I cancelled my order after realizing that the sellers here are selling UNBOXED product. There is no way to tell expiration without the box. Why else would they be 70% off? My wife loves this product and I'll be looking for other options. Having worked in retail for a number of years, a good rule of thumb is that anything over 60% off the MSRP starts to raise red flags for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL FAKE!!!!!!!!, April 1, 2012
"WARNING!! THIS IS A TOTAL FAKE ! DOES NOT MATCH TEXTURE, CLOR OR SMELL OF REAL AUTHENTIC STRIVECTIN SD THAT I HAD PURCHASED FROM SEPHORA. CANNOT BELIEVE SELLER WOULD SEND THIS CRAP OUT TO BUYERS AND CANNOT BELIEVE AMAZON HAS NOT STOPPED THIS SELLER AS I HAVE SEEN OTHERS HAVE HAD THIS ISSUE. I HAVE DEMANDED NOTHING ELSE BUT A 100% REFUND FROM SELLER AND AMAZON, HAVE NOT YET HEARD FROM EITHER. I AM STUNNED THAT AMAZON WOULD ALLOW THIS SELLER FRAUD TO KEEP CONTINUING , SHAME ON YOU AMAZON!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars I Have Seen an Improvement, March 28, 2011
I use to use the old formula which gave you 1oz more of product, so I initially was disappointed when I saw this new formula had 5oz of product instead of 6oz. This new formula however did not disappoint it is a definite improvement from its predecessor. Its sent is lighter and less greasy and tingles way less which is good if your going to use it on the face. I bought this back in January and have seen definite improvement. I wasn't expecting for all my stretch marks to go away and know that it impossible but just wanted for them to look better so I can feel better and this product gave me that.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 30, 2011
I just went to Bellis Fair and saw this cream at..??? 135.00!!!!! I just paid 74 on Amazon.com..I have been using this cream for about 3 years..it's excellent...I am almost 50 but..nobody can tell that..everybody thinks I am 35 or 39, no older than that..use it every night and every morning, and never, ever..go to bed with your make-up on..!!!! never..!!!!!

Rate and Discover Movies