Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Special Size: Toddler (1-4 Years)Size: 9 W US ToddlerColor: Grey/FuchsiaChange
Price:$34.99

on July 24, 2012
Super cute shoe! They seem to run just a tad big but not so much that we had to return them. I have a picky little 6 y/o and she loved them! Great for getting wet or just playing outside! She wore them all day to a theme park and never complained about her feet hurting or being hot!!
on September 2, 2012
I absolutely love this shoe. It is well made, it's really cute, the price is right, my daughter loves it and you can also throw it in the washer when it gets dirty! What more can a mother ask for?
on June 28, 2013
I bought these for my daughter for the summer. Well she is a very active child and they caused some blisters in her arch. I am pretty disappointed because they were pretty pricey should of just bought some crocs. I don't recommend these shoes for super active children.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2013
I ordered a similar sandals before, but I've come too large and had to order another pair. Size 12.5's daughter came up with the perfect leg length 19-19,5 see quality is excellent. Shoes will be ordering more from this manufacturer.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2013
bought these shoes for my 5 year old daughter for camp. knew they would get lots of wear and possibly wet here and there. They look good, fit well but her feet and shoes end up smelling terrible. I am searching for better shoes with some type of odor protection. Very disappointing as the camp season has only just begun. I feel like I've wasted my money.