Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on September 20, 2012
Got these for my 5 year old star wars fanatic. I didn't realize these were light up shoes (my fault) but they are actually not that obnoxious. My son loves them of course. Easy on with a good snug fit and only one strap to worry about. Non marking soles. And couldn't find a better price anywhere else.
on October 6, 2012
The shoes themselves are great, but the lightsaber on the one shoe got stuck in the lit up state and won't turn off. My son only wore them one week before this happened. It is still lit up but I'm sure it will run itself out soon and then we will have one that doesn't light up at all. If it wasn't for the defect we'd be pleased.
on October 8, 2013
Bought the wide width for my son's chubby feet. I don't know if it's his foot or the shoe but for some reason the right shoe is a bit harder to get on his foot than the left. We have other wide width shoes from Stride Rite that fit fine. That's why I don't give these five stars. Otherwise, these are great shoes. So far these shoes have been used as the breaks when he rides his bike and have stood up to the challenge :) The lights work great and he loves them.
on September 3, 2013
I waiting for these to go on sale, and then splurged to get them for my 4 year old son. He loves them and has worn them nearly every day for the past few months. He can run all day in them and doesn't complain about his feet hurting, and they've held up really well to his rough use of them. These are the quality I've come to love and expect in Stride Rite's footwear, and these shoes are no different. The light up lightsaber are a hit with my son and all the other kids in his preschool class and his dad's pretty impressed as well. For some reason, I find them much less annoying than other kids light up shoes.
on August 25, 2013
Based on the size guide provide we purchased shoes for our grandsons and they were way to large.
The selling company and Amazon would not allow them to be exchanged for the right size.
We purchased on a good deal, but the price had almost doubled when they told us we could return them for the original price but would have to purchase the right sized shoes at the new higher price. So much for Amazon's statement that wrong sized shoes could be exchanged. They say free returns and exchanges but they would not honor this.
We are done buying any shoes/clothing items through Amazon.
on December 5, 2012
I got there for my 2 year old because his older shoes were too small. The quality seems great and he loves the lights. Whenever I put them on him he will dance around just so he can see the lightsabers light up.
on September 25, 2013
My son was thrilled when these arrived in the mail. He put them on immediately and we have to pry them off every night. The shoe seems sturdy and it is a good fit. He is in between sizes so I was very glad to find half sizes rather than have to get shoes that are too big. They are a little snug to get on at first, so he had a little trouble doing them on his own, but that seems to be getting better now.
on April 25, 2013
I bought these shoes for my 3 yr old son about 6 months ago. He loves them!! They seem comfortable and the lights always work properly. He is always excited to show off his lite-up shoes. Highly recommended!
on December 31, 2012
Much better than the light-up shoes we've observed in local stores. First, it's not bulky and heavy. Second, the light is discreet enough to wear in class, but obvious enough in the dark to keep it fun. Last, the fit is good.
on March 31, 2014
I bought this for my toddler who's a Star Wars fan, both lights worked perfectly and after 2 years using them (got them a little bit big, hehe) he still doesn't wanna get rid of then even if they're tight. Just love them, I don't find the stride rite brand where I live (Guatemala) and I tend to keep buying it. Thanks amazon.