4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes
Very comfortable for play. Bought them a little big so she wore them with socks at first. Then by the time they were broken in and comfortable, she wore them without socks. The white got a little dirty but they still look good.
Published 19 months ago by Haverhill

2.0 out of 5 stars Coming apart after only 1 week!!!! :(
Published on April 19, 2012 by Mariya Mikova

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Coming apart after only 1 week!!!! :(, April 19, 2012
If you want to spend $35 on shoes which your kid will wear only 1 or 2 weeks, these are the shoes to bye! I bought them a week ago and my daughter wore them 5 times and they are looking really bad. The front rubber part is separating from the top, the textile on the one of the shoes is torn from the shiny rim, the shiny cover where the strap is folding trough the buckle is completely gone, the glittery covering is also starting to peel off. Really disappointing for Stride Rite $35 shoes. I just bought almost the same shoes from Target for $14.99. I won't be surprised if the Target ones last longer.
I gave 2 stars only because they are pretty shoes, but this beauty unfortunately didn't last longer. :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but don't hold up!, June 25, 2012
My daughter wore these shoes one time and already the shiny part came off! I didn't realize it was sewn on to the shoe and not actually part of it. So now they are white shoes with frayed ends of shiny sticking off. I would not recommend. Very disappointed in stride rite.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, February 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves these!, July 30, 2012
Noelle (Los Altos, CA) - See all my reviews
These have been great for my 21 month old. They are dressy enough to wear with her dresses, but comfortable enough for her to run around in. I try not to let her clothes limit her ability to play so these have been perfect for parties and other days when we want to be dressed up, but still climb, jump and run. I haven't had problems with them falling apart like other reviewers (maybe the quality is inconsistent?) but I do agree they are tough to clean - though for us it is worth it. I'm about to buy a second pair, so that says something about them right?

5.0 out of 5 stars Stride Rite delivers again and again., October 7, 2013
Got these for my granddaughter and she loves them. My girls have been wearing Stride Rites since 1968. Can't go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stride Rite Jenna Mary Jane, September 19, 2013
My six year old daughter loves these shoes!!! They are sooo cute with the sequence, sparkles, and flower! I would give five stars, but these shoes wear down easily. The sequence is still on, but they got dirty and the bottom of the shoe near the heal is wearing down...and this is after wearing them for three months straight. Skechers seems to be a better product for my active girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, March 22, 2013
These shoes are absolutely adorable with sequins and a little decoration on top. These are one of my grand daughters favourite pair of shoes that I have bought her.

5.0 out of 5 stars good shoe at great price, March 9, 2013
My 4 year old daughter loves the sparkles and I love the stride rite shoe at a great price. Wow!

4.0 out of 5 stars Compliments galore!, March 7, 2013
Love Love these shoes! I bought them for my 14 month old(now 18 mos). I was worried about getting her shoes that were too stiff for her new walking abilities. These were perfect! Now she was not running yet so the sequence was not lifting but once she did start walking faster and now running it did lift but , hey it's sequence! Everywhere we went/go people (both adults and little kids!) loved her shoes! We are always getting compliments and they are so versatile to pair with different occasion clothing. I am considering getting another pair now that it's time for round two of stride right shoe shopping!

4.0 out of 5 stars cute shoes, March 6, 2013
Bought them for my granddaughter, but they are a little too big, can't wait for her to wear them....they are so cute

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›