5.0 out of 5 stars Cute cute cute!
I love these shoes! I bought them for my 2 year old daughter and they are so cute on her! They fit her perfectly and she has no problem wearing them. They have a good thick sole, so should last through lots of wear. They are the perfect dressy shoes! I love the black patent leather. In fact, she also has the brown suade ones as well (same style).
Published on November 7, 2011 by nmurray

3.0 out of 5 stars not comfy!
the shoes are really cute but my 2 1/2 years old daughter could not keep these on her feet because they are too hard according to her. Usually Stride Rite shoes are very comfortable but these are not.
Published 18 months ago by nila

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute cute cute!, November 7, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, April 11, 2012
I have been trying to find my daughter some Stride Rite shoes and found these here on Amazon for a great price! They fit her great and I love the style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!!, October 1, 2012
I have been extremely pleased with all my Stride Rite purchases. These little shoes are adorable, comfortable (no rubbing) and breathe easy so they don't get stinky. I do think they run a little large.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my daughter's everyday shoe - looks great with all types of outfits, April 2, 2013
These seem to be very comfortable for my daughter. She runs & walks in them and they go with nearly every outfit. They're easy on/easy off and the quality is amazing. They are still near perfect condition and she's been wearing them almost every day for a couple months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Shoes, October 8, 2012
Shoes have only been worn a few times, but they seem sturdy and go with everything. My daughter has a fairly normal width foot, but I purchased the wide width just in case and they fit well. Hoping they last through the fall/winter and the flower on the strap stays put.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, October 6, 2012
These little brown shoes are just what I wanted for Fall!!! My daughter is just learning to walk so I wanted to get her nice shoes for her developing feet. These are very well made and light enough to make walking easy for her. The velcro goes completely across the strap to make tightening very easy. They are made of leather inside and out with a rubber sole. I feel like these will last her until she outgrows them. Very pleased with my purchase and cheaper than at the store with free shipping!Can't wait for my daughter to wear these to the pumpkin patch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Practical and Fun, February 7, 2012
Kemi (Sharon Hill, PA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this shoe for my 2 year old. It's very cute and it's fit is true to size & width. My daughter took off running in these shoes from her first fitting. The only downside is that the little flower on the strap came off one of the shoes after the first wear. I believe my daughter may have been pulling at the strap so I can't necessarily fault construction over a determined, inquisitive 2 year old child. I am, however, happy with the shoes overall and would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Stride Rite SRT's, August 25, 2013
These are the third pair of SRT's, I've brought for my granddaughter. .They fit wonderfully, look great and provide the up she needs. I don't like to se her in sneakers all the time, so these are stylish and functionally. I will be buying others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stride Rite is a very well made shoe, April 25, 2013
My granddaughter has thick wide feet and Stride Rite fits her foot well. Very well made, excellent quality. I feel it's important for small children to wear a good shoe while their feet are growing and they are learning to walk and run. Will purchase Stride Rite shoes again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, April 2, 2013
These are such adorable shoes. I was concerned because everyone said they ran big. They seem to be true to size for my 2 year old granddaughter. I would highly recommend these if you are looking for dress shoes. Nice rubber sole, so no slipping because of slippery soles.

Rate and Discover Movies