4.0 out of 5 stars Good little sandals
These are a good overall sandal for in and out of the water. The wide size fits my son good, which is difficult with his wide feet. The straps tend to leave marks on his feet after he's been wearing them for a while though.
Published on August 25, 2011 by Jessica

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Design
Published on September 13, 2011 by Elle_Reed

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Design, September 13, 2011
This shoes is just a bad design. The velcro straps are so long that they hang way off the side of the shoe. It's very strange. Also, there is not enough material where the velcro is located so when you secure the straps they dig into the tops of my son's feet. He does not like to wear these uncomfortable, oddly designed shoes. I expected more from Stride Rite. Normally their shoes are phenomenal.

1.0 out of 5 stars Straps are Too Long....Poor Design, June 12, 2012
Tjuana T. (Allen, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stride Rite SRT Kyle Sandal (Toddler) (Apparel)
I really wanted to like these sandals because they match a lot of my 18 month old son's summer clothing. However, these are the worst Stride Rite sandals I have ever bought. They are poorly designed. Nearly all of my son's shoes are Stride Rite SRT shoes. We have been pleased with the design, materials, and construction of all his other shoes from Stride Rite, but these fall short. The bottom strap extends beyond the shoe so far, they look like clown shoes. The top strap is too short thereby causing the velcro to be exposed. I thought I could live with it at first, but I found myself avoiding these shoes depending on where we were going because I was embarrassed about the way the straps look. It is ridiculous. The image is not an accurate depiction of how the shoe straps look when you wear the shoe. We tried a different size but that did not resolve the issue. I did not want to try to return the shoes because my son had been wearing them, so I felt like I was stuck with them. I wrote a review on Stride Rite's website, and to my surprise, a rep responded and offered to let us return the shoes in exchange for a different style even though I bought them somewhere else (za***.com). It has been almost 3 weeks since I returned the shoes. I am waiting to see if we receive any of the 3 choices I selected for replacement. If you have never bought Stride Rite for your little one, don't let this review prevent you from buying their shoes. They are awesome for early walkers (except for their other brands). Just don't buy this particular sandal. There are other reviews with similar comments. Please take heed. I wish I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good shoes..., June 16, 2012
This review is from: Stride Rite SRT Kyle Sandal (Toddler) (Apparel)
Liked the design of these shoes since my son's daycare demands closed toe sandals and bought two pair. However, after several months of use they still cause sores on the top of my son's feet every time he wears them. Also, if worn without socks, they develop a horrible odor and cause my son's feet to stink. I haven't had this problem with any of his other sandals. I love Stride Rite, but this shoe is horrible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little sandals, August 25, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 2, 2014
I order them a size big.. They fit good on him even if a size bigger. My son likes them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and support, December 3, 2013
Alexandra Hess (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
My toddler has really wide feet and its hard to fit them into majority of shoes, usually I have to buy 5-6 pairs and return before I find a good one. This one worked great though. We'll get them next summer again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Velcro Straps are WAY TOO LONG!, June 19, 2013
Cute but the straps are much too long. And they're not true to size. My son has worn them twice maybe. Meant to return them and never did. Don't recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, size a problem, May 29, 2013
These shoes are great for a toddler to run around in, but the sizing is a problem. My toddler had size 5 last year, so this year I bought both the 5.5 and the 6 to see which would fit best. They are both exactly the same size as each other, and as the 5. I had to return. Don't buy online unless you've measured in a shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sweaty little feet, April 23, 2013
Love these sandals. I've gone through 2 pairs of these sandals (last summer and now this season coming up). I love how they allow fresh air for sweatly little boy feet that are always on the go. AND he seems quite comfortable in them. They only downside is that because they are open, little rocks, etc can get inside. Other than that great shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sandal, March 30, 2013
Great price on this product. Good quality sandal with excellent support. Wide widths are great for kids with wide feet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Stride Rite SRT Kyle Sandal (Toddler)
Out of stock