5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
My son loves his new spiderman shoes! Well made shoe. I wish they weren't so expensive but my son loves them!
Published 18 months ago by Gayle G.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spider man Stride Rite Sneakers
My nephew was so excited and happy about the shoes. After a few days, not worn to show others the shoes i bought, one of the lights of the eyes kept shutting off. it would come on once in a while. But my nephew was so happy!
Published 23 months ago by Lopez720

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes, August 1, 2013
We love Stride Rite shoes and these are no exception. They fit well (following the SR size chart). My only complaint is that one side of one shoe stays lit up all the time. My boys love them though and the Velcro is easy for them to do on their own.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman sneaker, April 10, 2013
I bought these for my son. They seem comfy and sturdy and were a good price. I would recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not wide enough, February 25, 2013
First, let me say these shoes look very well made, and my son would have loved them had they been wide enough for his feet. I ordered a wide, as all reviews I've read state that Stride Rite make a good wide shoe. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my sons feet in them- the opening and top were too small. I didn't think his feet were THAT wide, but alas, I have to return them. I'd recommend just making sure Stride Rite wide shoes fit before ordering them- maybe try on a random pair of Stride Wide wide at a store before ordering these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit!, January 17, 2013
I bought these for my nephew's 2nd birthday. He was so excited to put them on that he stopped opening his other gifts so he could walk around showing off his shoes. Also a bonus, I needed these quickly and they were shipped fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoes., January 4, 2013
Bought a pair for both my grandsons,ages 1-1/2 and 3. Great quality shoes and kids absolutely love them. The light ups are so cute

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, December 29, 2012
This was a gift for a 19 month old. He would not let his parents take them off so they had to let him fall asleep with them on! He loves them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Spider man Stride Rite Sneakers, October 2, 2012