If your toddler can walk, a Strider balance bike will get your toddler cruising over dirt, grass, and pavement with ease. Designed to be steady, stable, and safe, the Strider ST-4 bike is perfect for children from 18 months to 5 years old.
When it comes to toddlers, weight and fit are critical! The Strider weighs 6.7 lbs, making it easy for Toddlers to control. Quick clamps on the handlebars and seat make it a snap to adjust for a growing child.
- Ultralight weight gives young children solid control
- Super low seat height inspires confidence in new riders
- Mini seat and handlebars fit a rider's tiny hips and hands
- Quick clamps provide easy, "no-tool" adjustments for seat and handlebar
- Ultralight one-piece molded wheel. Strong and light design with proven no-flat EVA Polymer tire
- Maintenance free cartridge bearings
- Handlebar pad for extra protection and cool motocross styling
- Patented Launchpad Footrests. Uniquely integrated into frame and positioned to allow development of advanced riding skills
- Large adjustment range means bike grows with child
The Strider ST-4 employs the famous Strider No-Pedal concept, but utilizes a variety of new parts and features to elevate the bike to a whole new level. From enhanced mechanical parts like sealed cartridge bearings to more comfortable handlebar grips and improved tire tread, the new Strider ST-4 addresses every aspect of a child's riding experience.
The Strider ST-4 No-Pedal Balance Bike is a scientifically proven tool for encouraging the development of spatial awareness, balance, and basic motor skills that all children need to reach their maximum riding potential faster, better, and more safely.Please note:
If your child is 3 1/2 years old or older, we recommend purchasing the XL seat post in addition to the standard seat post included with the Strider.