4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with a little adjustment.
Published on February 20, 2012 by Christopher M. Heise

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite
This is a good concept and works on my stand at home, however, I would love to see a design change that would allow for the space where it slips onto the stand shelf be adjustable, so it can slip onto wider shelved stands... does not work on my Peak portable stand, which is why I bought it... other than that its a good product....
Published on November 24, 2010 by Experience over 50

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with a little adjustment., February 20, 2012
Hooks on stand very easily but the violin always seemed to rest on the bottom tuning peg as you can see in the picture. I don't like the idea of the hanger possibly throwing the violin out of tune so I made a minor adjustment. All I did to solve this was turn the hanger upside down. When you do this it levels the hanger with the floor and the violin sits on the arch at the top of the neck instead of resting on the tuning peg.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Holds..., April 28, 2009
Poly "Poly" (Corvallis, OR USA) - See all my reviews
I live in an appartment so don't like to poke too many hole on the wall to hang stuff. I love this Sting Swing Music stand holder. It is very sturdy and safe to tighten onto the music stand (I recommend finger tight and leave the plastic over on the screw). I left my violin out all the time so I can quickly get to it for practice anytime. quickly hang the violin and bow for taking a break. You can take it with you to orchestra practiceand hang your violin during break, but it would be hard to turn pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised..., November 2, 2010
I ordered this handy item to attach to a Manhasset music stand and it works wonderfully. The violin hangs on the heel of the pegbox-not the tuning pegs. It has a small projection for hanging up the bow, very nice to have. Would recommend this highly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite, November 24, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanger for your fiddle, September 21, 2013
This review is from: String Swing CC08 Violin Hanger with Bow Peg Attachment for Music Stand (Electronics)
It does what it says it does, hang your fiddle from your music stand. It is cheap, it works, what more can you want? Be advised to have a more robust music stand the the very light weight folding type.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good add-on for your solid music stand, August 25, 2013
If you've got a good solid music stand, this is a clever and well-executed accessory - lets you safely and quickly hang your instrument and bow when you're interrupted or taking a quick break.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Professional Looking, July 7, 2011
Maggie (California) - See all my reviews
It makes any violin player look and feel professional. It makes your instrument easily accessible, safe and secure. Just be careful with the clamp because it has a rough steel surface and might leave a mark on the surface (of your music stand) when you secure it on too tightly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, March 6, 2011
My music stand is like the one in the picture. Product is of good quality. Am very pleased with purchase and would highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if this is good for a violin, February 17, 2014
I got it for my daughter so that she doesn't have to take the violin out from the case every time she wants to play. Because the violin is not an expensive one, I don't have a concern; but for a great violin, I'd feel uneasy and that one doesn't need this gadget.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it. It's very handy., December 18, 2013
Really handy way to keep the fiddle and bow on the stand for quick practice. It keeps the instrument at hand for quick pickup and practice throughout the day...a great way to get in some extra work. I've got cats who love to rub against things, they haven't dislodged it yet, so that's saying a lot about how well it holds. Did take a couple of tries to have the "tilt" of the stand and the holder completly in sync, but really easy to use.