I do really like this scarf, I will definately wear it. It's a nice length, weight to look nice and carry you through multiple seasons. It is definitely worth the 6.99 that I paid for it. It's a soft lightweight jersey without being too thin.

Published 18 months ago by L. Perry

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinda bummed about the product
I like the fabric, but kinda bummed about it because the edges are unfinished. Makes it look kinda ghetto. LIke, a big bolt of fabric was sewn together and then cut into a million infinity scarves. Which is pretty much what it is. Wish I had known that.
Published 14 months ago by Kindle Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and sweet. Cute. But unifinished Edges and Color not exactly as pictured., July 9, 2013
This review is from: Huan xun Stripe Cycle Chevron Infinity Zebra Scarf, 10 Color Available (Apparel)

Obviously, the description is wrong about the pattern. It's clearly a straight stripe not a chevron design. In that it is as pictured.

I did have to deduct one point for two reasons: the edges are unfinished and the color is not as pictured. The unfinished edges were a slight disappointment but not a deal breaker. The color pictured is a kelly green with a sharp white. However, the scarf I recieved is more of a cream than a white. The green is a bit shy of a kelly green, being slightly more blue. It's still nice, but I won't be able to wear it with white as I expected.

So, if you aren't trying to match the exact color, I recommend this. If you need a very precise shade of something, I would not order this, as it very well may not match for you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinda bummed about the product, November 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 11, 2014
Love these scarfs.... soft and comfy. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Great scarf. I bought it to go with my red coat and it looks great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, May 22, 2014
This is so cute, but all of my chevrons turned in to straight lines by the time it got to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a chilly office, March 18, 2014
I didn't get this for a cold winter outing, just a chilly office and its perfect. I love it. I use it all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Valentine's Day Present, March 10, 2014
Got this for my girlfriend for a Valentine's Day present. She loved it. Would definitely recommend this for any gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Infinity times Infinity, March 8, 2014
Soft the touch, matches an off the shoulder blouse I bought from Amazon. I love it. Spring or Winter it's a hit. Not too busy. I wear it with other stripe patterns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 11, 2014
Very good quality vibrant color nice length scarf not too heavy I plan on ordering this in more colors. I got the pink and white

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Scarf, February 1, 2014
Love this item! Very light weight, soft and comfortable. Would buy another one for sure.
Love the color and ease of use.