1,579 Reviews
 (1,148)

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate to admit it...
I hate to admit it, but this album is excellent. I am not a fan of this artist, but I heard the album because my niece has it. I was shocked at the vocal talent and quality of the songs used. I can't believe this is the Genie in A Bottle Girl! In comparison, the last Britney Spears album isn't half as good as this one. There are several beautiful ballads that I dare...
Published on November 4, 2002 by A. Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Bag
Christina's first shot at revealing her musical tastes and lyrical abilities, it's actually pretty well done. Its got some latin (Infatuation), hip hop (Can't Hold Us Down), funk (Underappreciated, Get Mine, Get Yours), soul (Soar, Impossible), and rock (Make Over, Fighter).
High Points: In my opinion the arrangement of the songs is great, it rolls along nice and...
Published on May 3, 2004 by Isabella

‹ Previous | 1153 154 155158 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like this cd that much.. I think I lose my money!, August 9, 2003
Well, well.
This is what I think. If you wanna have a good cd, I think this is not the most correct cd to buy.
I bought this cd because I heard in a interview about her cd and I thouhgt this may be good, but I was a little wrong.
The think was that... how she can said that if the people don't like her clothes and what she is wearing, they don't need to look at her? that's so wrong, I mean what about childrens who watch her, is not fear that they must see her appearing like that.
If she wasn't such b%@#%$, well the people would put more attention about her real voice, because she has the voice, but not the personality..
And how about the pearcings and the picture or Rolling Stone Magazine.
What we show is what the people learn from us.

1.0 out of 5 stars You call this a album you can listen to over!, November 30, 2003
This review is from: Stripped (Audio CD)
This album is so horrible!
big deal theres 20 tracks the songs all sound alike and you get sick of them very fast sry but watever maybe the next time!

2.0 out of 5 stars A Few Average Cuts and Way Too Long, December 23, 2003
W. Villanueva (Ridgewood, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stripped (Audio CD)
The good news is the Christina has a good voice, much better than her mumbling counterpart, Britney Spears. I don't own any other Christina album, so I can't compare it with her others The albums does have some good ballads, such as Beautiful but most of the songs are average or less. No need to discuss her radio hits, we all know them. These songs are disposible and will not stand the test of time.
She spends way too much time on this album trying too prove she's a woman. She comes across more like a little girl crying for attention.
And then we have the length of the album. It's too long. This explains why it's a weak album. Another reviewer said that 12 songs would have been enough. With less songs we can concentrate on the better ones. I felt exhausted after listening to it.
This album isn't good enough to keep. Sorry X-Tina fans.

1.0 out of 5 stars 'Stripped'of talent, January 5, 2004
This review is from: Stripped (Audio CD)
This CD is bad. Well, not'bad', but a dissapointment I'll say. The only danceable tracks are obveiously "Dirrty" "Fighter" "Can't Hold Us Down" "Make Over" "I'm Leavi'n" The only problem with this CD is that it is too over produced. In some songs, you can barely hear her voice, so it appears that Christina can't sing, which draws me to a one star rating. Christina can sing,but her attitude twards fellow pop singers is monstrous. That too draws me to my one star rating. Anybody who is that child-like to hate everybody who is the slightest competition should be in grade school still. Her lack of maturity and honor for life is appaling. All of these personality trates show up in her songs,even though the CD was made before the comments were.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album By CA!!!, December 24, 2002
This review is from: Stripped (Audio CD)
Loved this album!! Songs were all really well written, and you can tell she will be a fantastic artist in years to come!!! Currently I have bought "SHUT UP" by Kelly Osbourne (A GREAT ALBUM!!) and it had a whole bunch of catchy hits, with a great tune.. You wont be disappointed...

1.0 out of 5 stars Can music ever get this bad?, July 4, 2004
This review is from: Stripped (Audio CD)
Yes it has and Christina proved it on this album!
The songs are so overrated and they are not good!
Trust me a pass away from this album!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad..., May 16, 2004
This review is from: Stripped (Audio CD)
This album sucks all the songs sound alike plus her voice is annoying...

1.0 out of 5 stars rather boring, February 22, 2004
This review is from: Stripped (Audio CD)
unfortunately i find this album rather boring. what is interesting in someone belting out "dirty ,naughty" etc. her voice is more screaming/belting than singing and the songs are rather weak. One song even sounds like a weak copy of the Sugababes first hit "Ovaload" (UK No.1). Christina really didn't "grow up" with this album...maybe the next one will do.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stripped? or strip joint?, September 16, 2003
Rolf (MICHIGAN,USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stripped (Audio CD)
OK....not to be "Hatein" but what in the world is she thinking. Everyone thinks she has enourmous talent...lol problay not her vocals they are concintrating on. Not my style, she sounds like shes a banshi on this cd. The songs are very annoying and her voice sounds the same on all the tracks. Very boring. The best song on the cd would have to be "Fighter". Seriously, this album sounds like kermit the frog got signed to a record deal. Little hint kiddies Just because someone can scream and take off their clothing with no shame does NOT mean they have talent it means they belong at a go-go bar or a very lame old rock concert.

1.0 out of 5 stars Somebody Help Her!, January 1, 2005
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Stripped (Audio CD)
What was she thinking?! Here's the thing that really gets me! These teenage superstar's come out with this sweet candy bubblegum album, then it gets all sexed up! Then 4 years later, the're talking about boys, drinking, and you know what else. Nobody wants to listen to that!

‹ Previous | 1153 154 155158 | Next ›

Stripped
Stripped by Christina Aguilera (Audio CD - 2002)