Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 30, 2013
I love these clips. I have a Graco Click Connect Travel System stroller, and while it has a fairly large storage space at the bottom, I wanted a way to hang bags from the stroller (I had previously been tying the plastic bags to the handle bar, but I find that too annoying to do). These are packaged very nicely, and I like that they had no chemical smell like products sometimes do. I attached these to the stroller bar on the sides, and these things do not budge. There is just enough space between the foam covering of the handlebar and the top cup tray on the stroller to wrap these, one on each side. The clips are metal and look very durable. They are incredibly easy to open, and it takes a second to slip a bag onto it. What I love best about these is the customer service; a few days after I ordered these Angela from Freddie and Sebbie customer service emailed me to see how I liked them. I hadn't had a chance to try them yet, and I emailed her to tell her that and she responded right away. I also noticed that the 1-star review for this item had a response by her. When I see this, it makes me want to keep ordering from the company. So many times we buy products and when something happens with them there is no response from the company. More companies should be like Freddie and Sebbie and care about their customers and the experience their customers have with the product. These clips also balance out items very well; I brought home plastic bags filled with three large tubs of powder formula, a subway sandwich, Starbucks brownie, large Pringles, and four ice cream sandwiches. I split the bags on each side of the stroller, and even though the formula is pretty heavy it did not tip the stroller at all. Another day I also brought a large pack of Bounty and about four packs of toilet paper, and they hung nicely on these clips. I really can't say enough about how easy they make it to shop with a stroller. There's no need for you to search further; if you need a way to hang bags from your stroller (or other items as well, the straps have Velcro that wrap around things of various sizes to attach the carabiner clip so I'm sure there are many other uses for these) these are the clips to get!
review image review image
on May 19, 2014
Really love these clips. They strap securely to the handle of my Britax BReady stroller. They hold a great amount of weight. I have hung my heavy diaper bag along with shopping bags from the mall on them. Very pleased with my purchase. Highly reccommend!
on July 13, 2014
I waited for a while to post this review since I have really mixed feelings about these hooks. Pros: they are well made and durable. The velcro that holds them onto the stroller handles is tough and I don't have any fears that they will fall apart on me. Cons: If you want to move them from stroller to stroller, then they are just as cumbersome to deal with as the others that are for sale--only these are far more expensive. In fact, I would have returned them except for the fact that I didn't want to pay for the return shipping. I regret not buying an open hook because getting my diaper bag onto these is tricky and I have to support it with my knee so that I can get it high enough to latch onto the carabiner. I feel like they "get" you with this by pricing them so high that no one wants to return them. I probably wouldn't purchase these again.
on May 27, 2016
I have read other reviews of the carabiner crapping out. But for the price ($10), I thought I would give it a try. These were great...when the clips worked. I like the velcro attachment and they are very secure. The carabiners on the other hand were crap. They felt cheap and once they break, it's no longer usable because the spring broke or popped out. Replacement clips were sent but I never used them.

I ended up just buying much more durable carabiners that have a locking mechanism Aluminum Alloy D Ring Shape Buckle, Super-handy Spring Snap Key Chain Clip Hook Screw Lock Buckle, idea for Outdoor Use (Random, 10 PCS)
on August 1, 2014
I bought these hooks and the first weekend I used them when we were away the hooks broke with in 5 min and all I was left with was the Velcro on the handles. At the theme park with the kiddo and not happy no way to hang the diaper bag!
on April 30, 2015
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT to use on my Mobility Scooter. I use the scooter while out shopping or whatever and since I have a small scooter, I needed something to hold a bag in which to place things. It works very well as it can be adjusted to fit the type of handles on the bag.
And to add to all this wonderful news, it can be switched to whatever you happen to be pushing around that day. I'm very pleased with the design and the sturdiness of the components.
on July 14, 2015
After going through (read: snapping) plastic stroller hooks with only light use, I had enough. I found these on Amazon and decided to give them a shot.

The velcro straps are thick and fasten securely. The carabiners appear to be sufficiently strong for anything you'd want to hang off a stroller. A few bags of groceries? Yes. An overloaded diaper bag? No problem.
on November 28, 2013
I am okay with the clips, they are a bit light so I struggle to grab one and open it to attach shopping bags, definitely takes two hands. For the price and my experience so far I would not have purchased them.
on February 25, 2015
I bought these to replace the JJ Cole straps that came with my diaper bag as they broke after my first use. I decided to give these a try for two reasons: the ability to have them permanently attached to my stroller and the fact that the clip is metal. I also like that they can be used for other things as we outgrow the need for stroller clips. They are a great product at a great price and I will certainly recommend them to others looking for stroller straps.
on April 30, 2014
As a new mom, I was freaking out about going shopping with my newborn (Do you put the carseat in the big part of the cart and then smoosh the groceries all around it? Do you push the stroller AND the cart? Do you put the carseat in the small part and hope that it doesn't fall off? AHHHHH!!)
I purchased these and used them to hook reusable shopping bags on my stroller handles, and shopping is really easy now. I wouldn't do a 'big shop' with these - you can't pick up 12 packs of soda or bulk items, but for shopping for small items it works wonders. I have even used them to hold a big IKEA bag for shopping trips.
They also work wonderfully for just hanging your diaper bag on. I have a Chicco stroller and the bottom tray is too small for my diaper bag - enter these hooks.