Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 22, 2014
I bought this caddy as a storage solution for a Baby Jogger City Mini stroller. It attaches to the stroller handle via a broad-coverage hook & loop (aka velcro) fastening system. That makes it both very easy to install and highly adjustable (depending on what I'm storing and what I'm doing, I may have the caddy stretched tautly between the handles or hanging with a bit of slack so it can swing independently). None of this convenience would be helpful if the system gave way under light load or standard use. Thankfully, this hook & loop material seems purpose-built and creates a reassuringly strong connection -- it grabs hold and doesn't let go without being manually separated.

The pictures on Amazon's product page do a decent job of showing the caddy's general layout and the relative sizes of the main compartments. Here's what you can't see in the pictures:
-The two, top-loaded cupholder compartments are very deep but not very wide...a container that's approaching 3" in diameter would be a very tight fit indeed.

-Sitting between the two cupholders is a central compartment that's covered by a semi-rigid flap. To me, the flap strikes the perfect balance between providing basic protection from the elements and keeping the compartment quickly and easily accessible. I much prefer this approach over dealing with zippers, snaps, zip-cords or the like.

-The mesh net on the front of the organizer is disappointingly small. It can accommodate a gadget that's about as wide as an iphone, but nothing bigger. My Samsung Galaxy SII smartphone (which isn't one of the oversized models that are increasingly becoming the rage) doesn't fit. So, most of the time, the mesh net sits empty while my phone, mini-tablet and/or pocket camera are parked in valuable compartment space.

-The simple pouch on the front of the organizer is generously sized but only has one zipper pull. Accordingly, to gain access to the pouch's contents (which you'll almost exclusively want to do from the top looking down), you have to pull the zipper up the side and then across the top. This seems benign, but it actually creates a problem when the pouch is loaded with various small items. When reaching inside, it's far too easy to inadvertently push something out of the pouch via the open side. It either needs some kind of interior liner/webbing to prevent things from falling out or two zipper pulls (so you can choose the location and size of the opening you need).

Overall, I'm very pleased and I think it's well worth the price.
on June 10, 2014
This is the best stroller organizer I've found. We have an Uppababy Vista and as many Vista owners know, the UB stroller organizer is horrible. After that, I tried the Diono, Skip Hop and Britax organizers. I like how sleek the Skip Hop one looks, but it was just "meh". It's ok for easy walks. I'm going to see if that one will fit on the umbrella stroller. The britax one is okay, but the quality and structure of the F&S organizer far surpasses it. I'll be purchasing another one so I don't have to keep switching between the UB and our jogger. This is perfect for running. It holds everything in place and my water cup doesn't swing everywhere. The storage is awesome and it's so sturdy. I love this organizer and I'm so sad I wasted so much money on all the other organizers when the best one was staring me in the face!
on October 11, 2014
It's alright. I would consider it an upgrade to the standard Britax one that can be bought at most baby stores. It has more pockets and might be slightly taller, and so is a bit more functional. I decided to purchase this organizer, over others, for that reason, but also because I was concerned about whether it would fit my Uppababy Cruz. (Many of the other caddies did not specify the range of stroller handlebar widths that they would fit.) It does fit my Cruz, it has multiple design flaws:

- When installed, it's angled - not vertical. So, if you have drinks in the caddy, they will also be angled. At least the Uppababy caddy's single cup-holder is pitched to accommodate the angle of the strollers handlebars. This is probably the most annoying design flaw.
- Middle compartment has a velcro closure, whereas many other caddies contain a much better magnetic closure.
- Drink holders may be deeper, but they are not "Extra Large". It won't accommodate anything larger than 24oz drink, but that may not matter to most people. Just means it might not always fit the canteen or cup you're using. Neoprene would have helped.
- The zipper on the front zips open from the side; it should zip open from the top. This just seems like common sense.

Bottom line, there are a number of other organizers out there that are similar to this one that cost less. I don't see this one as being better designed or for that matter "deluxe" or "luxurious" as the name states.
on April 24, 2014
I am very pleased with my purchase. This is exactly what I was looking for in a stroller organizer...I use it on my b-agile Britax stroller. It has several pockets, big & small to accommodate anything from a pack of gum to my sunglass case & a wristlet. I also carry my Sony D-camera in it on my visits to the mall & the park :) ... great materials used in the product. Looks good and serves even better!!!!!
on August 22, 2014
This console is well made. It is flexible but sturdy. I bought it for my Baby Jogger City Select, and I did not think it was the appropriate piece for my particular stroller. When the organizer is attached, it slides down the bars and will interfere with the baby's seat. It makes reclining the seat difficult since it gets in the way. As with any organizer, I do not recommend putting an open beverage in the cupholder, as bumps will cause the beverage to splatter. Even with a lid on my coffee, I do not trust it in the holder, as bumps have caused it to splatter in the past, and it's not worth it with a hot beverage.

I plan to add a tie to the organizer to hold it up closer to the edge of the handlbar, that way it doesn't slide down and interfere with the child seat and reclining function. I'll see how that goes.
on February 8, 2016
Looking into organizers can be frustrating! Looking for just the right product that would do everything I wanted seemed impossible. I finally found this gem. It has two cup holders, one large compartment, a smaller one( phone sized) and then a mesh pockets for keys. it fit on our stroller like a charm and we use it constantly. Great product for the price and looks good too!
on April 1, 2016
i read a bunch of reviews and looked at blogs online before buying this to use with my bob jogger and mountain buggy nano. it is a compact, sturdy and collapsible console with two deep cup holders for coffee/water bottles, and between the cupholders is another separate concealed pocket for misc items like wipes, lotion, sunscreen etc. it also has a convenient mesh pocket for my phone, and a front zip pocket for my wallet. i am very pleased with my purchase. i now go on walks and to the store without a purse - liberating! great price for great product.
review image review image
on May 7, 2014
This stroller organizer works perfectly with my Graaco Snap & Go mini stroller! I like how deep the drink pockets are…nothing falls out of these! I can also fold up my stroller & this accessory does not get in the way at all, so I don't have to take it off when I fold up the stroller to get it into the car. I'm super happy with it. I've only had it for a month, but it seems to be constructed well and it looks like it will last for a while :)
on March 24, 2015
Got this because the Chicco Bravo Travel System has next to no parent storage and while it doesn't fit extremely well and looks a bit weird I'm super happy with the storage it provides. The cup holders are very deep and snug so you don't have to worry about drinks falling out if you hit a bump and the mesh pockets work great for a phone or pacifier.
on November 9, 2014
I looked for an organizer which will potentially replace the huge-for-no-reason diaper bag everyone is attaching to the stroller.
I love this one. It holds my wallet, my cell phone, my drinking bottle as well as my toddler's bottle. It also has enough space to hold wipes (not a full-size one though, but a 2/3 or a 1/2 pack, since the space is limited), keys, pacifiers and a snack.
All in all its a great and compact organizer since it is able to hold what you may immediately need. All the rest of the stuff I place at the bottom of the stroller, such as diapers, clothes etc.