Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Strong Self Esteem: Push Away Low Self Esteem and Build Your Self Confidence.
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 30, 2013
Strong Self Esteem: Push Away Low Self Esteem and Build Your Self Confidence, this is an excellent guide for making your own self esteem increase. You can allow yourself to be in a better and better place and learn to be more comfortable in your own skin. Allowing yourself the confidence to be your own 'pat on the back' or 'hug' when you really need it is paramount. This allows you to learn to be your own best friend and love the skin you are in.

This is a great opportunity to learn about yourself and how you mind works when confronted with different obstacles and issues. All of us have a door that will slam shut on our ability to overcome easily. Making things harder than they seem they should be.

With this guide, you use the constant mantra of 8 steps that will help release the comfortable inner-you. The clear, confident person you always know you could become. This also allows clarity towards thoughts and decision-making in your daily lives.

Truly, you and your life are a great work in progress. This guide helps in making you a better and more self-reliant you. This allows you to take that step into your better future and be a more self-esteem driven you in everything that you will do.
on October 17, 2010
This audio program is not a "audio book" and is very different form the books I have read in the past.

The focus is on learning a few techniques and learning them well. This is accomplished by repetition, while at times this can be boring, it is surprisingly effective.

As someone short on time, I appreciated that you only need to listen for 8 minutes a day.

This program has greatly improved my self esteem. I highly recommend it to anyone short on self-esteem and time.
on April 5, 2012
OMG, what a piece of junk. Not only is it filled with uninsightful platitudes but it is heavily religious with comments about "being God's creation" and "being made in the image of God" and how that will help your self-esteem. It would have been nice if this were mentioned in the description, since I don't believe in a god. Now, instead of working on improving my self esteem, I have to spend my time at the post office returning this useless CD.
on February 1, 2013
Author Abe Kass truly made something special. Not only is this CD great for your car ride to work in the morning, or listening to on your way home to ramp up your confidence and positive mood; the message throughout is one hard to forget.

We start out at an 8 minute interval, switching back from intellectual to emotional growth in confidence. I found emotional to be quite difficult to work on, so I really savored those segments. I am more likely to brush off a negative mood around me; I am more confident in my work and abilities, and more willing to KEEP working on my self-esteem.

For only 8 minutes a day (and although it does become repetitious, Kass knows what he is doing) and it REALLY works. I don't know what I was doing before I heard this audio.

I am rating it 4 stars because of how usefull it was to me, but the repitition was a little too much for me at times.