Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on December 29, 2012
If you're a Kelly Clarkson fan, you'll love this song. Off her new album where she had more creative control,, she upped the rock and Pop power and came out with a song that can match the ferocity of Miss Independence .
on February 7, 2012
I bought this album along with the New Van Halen CD today. I must say this album is a Rocking choice compaired to that CD. Kelly You Rock a true rocking women I think of you as the Current Pat Benatar!! Beautiful and what a great voice!! I am glad you are in the music area to give women and youg girls a good role model because most of the women in the music industry are so lost being used by the record industry. Kelly You are one of the greats dont stop dont ever stop rocking....
on December 6, 2012
I hear this song on the radio all the time and wanted a copy for the gym so I downloaded this song to my MP3 player. Download was fast and song came out perfectly. The overall experience on amazon with music is very good.
on April 24, 2014
This is a good one to listen to and abide by. It is one of my favorite saying and now one of my favorite songs. Kelly Clarkson couldn't have done it any better than she did. It is powerful the way she sings it. Good job Kelly! I have recommended this song to my friends.
on November 29, 2013
I saw the video of the hemoncology floor of Seattle Children's Hospital lip syncing this song and bought the song that day. This strong performance by Clarkson has become an anthem for cancer patients, survivors and I'm sure many others.

Even without all that its still a great song. It makes you want to get up and go.
on September 11, 2015
This song should be the anthem of every woman who has ever gone through a life altering, life affirming, or life changing event. The contrast of the beat and the lyrics keeps you listening and makes you want to listen again and again. And every time you listen... you get a little stronger.
on April 22, 2014
Kelly seems to put her heart into all of her songs. I don't know what she has faced in her life, but something has hurt her deeply. Fortunately she is a survivor and her strong voice gives the rest of us courage to hang on and believe that everything will get better.
on November 28, 2013
I really like the song, but it was the Toyota commercial she was in, with the song, that had me. This is the first Kelly Clarkson song I have bought. Look forward to trying more of her style of music. She does sing the national Anthem very well too.
thanks!
on November 13, 2013
Kelly has,again, put out an anthem of a song. It is often used as an intro for different issues in the media & rightly so. Have loved Kelly since she so deservedly won American Idol. You go Kelly! Keep up that magic!
Ethelyn
on October 24, 2013
Super song, super artist. A powerhouse voice; I hope some songs send out the message to girls that it is OK to be strong and be your own person. Stand up for yourself and what you believe in; have our own identity.