5.0 out of 5 stars :)
The price of the song was reasonable. Song sound was clean and untampered with. I appreciate the product. Love this song.
Published 17 months ago by Jennifer Mendoza

3.0 out of 5 stars Got the song
Based on quote by a French philosopher (F Nietzsche) and a good twist to it. Those of you who wish to go deeper then need to read 'Twilight of the Idols', there are even better quotes there.
Published 7 months ago by Caroline Rushby

5.0 out of 5 stars :), April 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, April 6, 2013
Matthew G. Sherwin (last seen screaming at Amazon customer service) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) (MP3 Music)
This amazing song by Kelly Clarkson is catchy and it will make you want to dance! Kelly is at her usual best here; she never misses a note and the music fits in perfectly with her vocals. In fact, everything works well on this number; and it's no wonder why so many people love it.

What's truly incredible is that "Stronger" isn't just a dance tune about a woman getting dumped by her man; cancer patients have used it as the music for their videos on the Internet! I think the song is so inspirational that just about anyone struggling with the downs and inevitable problems in life will identify with this song.

I can't recommend this song highly enough. Kelly Clarkson's talent is unlimited and inspirational!

4.0 out of 5 stars Upbeat lyrics, May 31, 2014
Debra "avid reader" (North Bend, Oregon, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) (MP3 Music)
Good rhythm. Upbeat lyrics. Positive pro-social message. Just what I'm looking for as an addition to my work playlist. I think it would be hard to keep your head in a negative space while listening to this song.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dad always says this, May 15, 2014
TivoDude101 (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) (MP3 Music)
But he didn't like this song.

I don't care.

Great to work out to.

Kelly Clarkson still has it.

You go baby.

4.0 out of 5 stars Original, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) (MP3 Music)
By the stars given I will tell you if it was the original recording. Beware, just because it says it's a master, does not mean it's the original release of the record. They recorded them several times, or even rerecord the song years later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelly is good., April 22, 2014
This review is from: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) (MP3 Music)
I am not sure this song is country, but it is really really good. It gives you excitement when you hear it. Kinda like when you get excited listening to the Monday Night Football song a while ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this song, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) (MP3 Music)
I am not a Kelly Clarkson fan but I really like this song. She is a good singer and good music

3.0 out of 5 stars Got the song, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) (MP3 Music)
I use this song when I got to go another two miles more when I am on the treadmill or when I am on a deadline and need to burn the midnight oil doing my work. It keeps you going. Her voice also soothes me if I am a bit stressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music that makes you think twice about sitting down and giving up...it gives you the courage to make you stronger!, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) (MP3 Music)
Kelly Clarkson hits this song out of the park with "What Doesn't Kill YOU" makes you Stronger...love has a funny way of sending someone a message when it is over...and Kelly sure puts the words to music!

5.0 out of 5 stars hey--butt out, November 14, 2013
This review is from: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) (MP3 Music)
none of your business I don't give out opinions for machines or people I do not know. Kiss my rear

Rate and Discover Movies