Sherri 1 Season 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Single mother Sherri Robinson juggles caring for her young son Bo and working part-time as a paralegal while pursuing her dream to become a full-time comedienne/actress. Sherri splits from her husband Kevin after she discovers his affair and finds solace and support from her girlfriends at the office.
2. I Have a Dreamboard Sherri hasn't been able to land an acting role since her breakup with Kevin. When she loses another bit part to her acting nemesis Traci Fabricant Sherri is convinced she's lost her mojo and throws in the towel. To help her regain it, her co-workers throw her a "dream board" party.
3. Thrown For a Hoop When Sherri cant reach Kevin by phone to confirm hes picking up a basketball hoop for Bos birthday, she tries unsuccessfully, to sneak out of work and buy it. Already overwhelmed, Sherri is asked to take on Celias workload when the president of the Ministers Wives comes to check up on her.
4. Lost Weekend Sherri struggles with Bos first official custody weekend with Kevin, while her girlfriends try to show her the benefits of having time to herself. Angie drags Sherri to a bar, but a call from Bo cuts the night short.
5. Dating Dad After sharing an awkward first kiss with Dr. Randy Gregg Sherri decides to stay home instead of returning to dating. Trying to lift his daughters spirits, Redmond takes Sherri out and coaches her on dating. Sherri musters up the courage to ask Dr. Gregg for a do-over kiss.
6. All In The Timing After performing stand up about being newly single, Sherri accepts an offer from Doug, an old friend who has had a crush on her for years. Sherri finds herself in a predicament about telling Dr. Gregg about her date with Doug, but she ultimately admits to him that shed like to date other people.
7. There's No Celia asks Sherri to perform standup at a fundraiser for her husbands church. Sherris performance is a big success, but Celia feels jealous and left out. When Sherri is invited back to the church, Celia displays her own amazing vocal talents and confesses that she feels Sherri is treading on her turf.
8. Stronger Trouble begins to brew for Sherri when the topic of trick-or-treating as a family comes up. Sherri is upset when she keeps running into Kevins pregnant girlfriend Paula everywhere she goes.
9. Birth Sherri (Sherri Shepherd) is stuck taking Paula (Kate Reinders) to the hospital when she goes into labor at her apartment. Sherri begins to leave the hospital when Paula's mother Margo (Jane Curtin) arrives, but stops herself when she hears Margo berating her daughter for having a baby out of wedlock and with a married man.
10. Four Ladies and a Baby After Bo (Brandon Khalil) tells her he hates her, Sherri (Sherri Shepherd) volunteers to watch Julian, Paula's (Kate Reinders) new baby. Sherri is suddenly summoned to the office to work on a weekend project and must take the baby with her.
11. The Game Changer Sherri (Sherri Shepherd) hosts a game night so her friends can finally meet Randy (Michael Boatman). Celia (Tammy Townend) brings her husband Miles (James Lesure), while Summer (Kali Rocha) and Angie (Elizabeth Regen) decide to each bring a date for the other.
12. Thanks-for-not-for-nothing-giving Sherri prepares for a quiet, drama-free Thanksgiving with Bo and her father Redmond, but a revolving door of unexpected guests derail her plans. Meanwhile at the office, Summer, Angie and Celia pack hot meals for the needy. When the church van is towed, Angie flirts with a handsome cop and convinces him to help deliver meals.
13. Indecision 09 Sherri finds herself at a crossroads between re-kindling her relationship with Kevin and starting a new future with Randy. Celia and Angie have differing opinions about whom Sherri should choose. Meanwhile, Bart Peaslee tells Summer he's ready to officially begin their relationship, but first he'd like to spoil and pamper her with a head-to-toe make-over.
|Director||Lynn M. McCracken|
|Supporting actors||Tammy Townsend, Elizabeth Regen, Kate Reinders, Michael Boatman, Brandon Khalil, Nikki Coble, Gilbert Rogers, Malcolm-Jamal Warner|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Executive Producer||Michele Armour|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This is a very nicely done situation comedy focusing on character Sherri Robinson's efforts to balance her romantic and professional lives as a single mother. Read morePublished 2 months ago by RetroRhythms
I love this show and the entire cast....I hate that it was cancelled after the first season. Love Sherri Sheperd! :)Published 3 months ago by twhit1
Must have very funny. I enjoyed watching it on Lifetime. I was glad to see I it on sale at Amazon.Published 3 months ago by Sandra D. Knox
This show is hysterical. Loved all the cast members and It's a shame it only lasted one season. Go figure.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Loads of laughs! Sherri is a gifted actress with great comic timing. Really wish her show would come back on TV.Published 8 months ago by Caralyn2
I love this series and I wish it was still on TV. It is funny and Sheri is truly a funny lady. I keep showing this to everyone that comes over.Published 9 months ago by Danny Lovell
Sherri Shepherd tried but it didn't work out. It had some funny moments, but turned out to be to corny for me.Published 13 months ago by Envision2009
Brillant show, so bummed it didn't make it to season 2. Cast is great and had real chemistry, should have been a huge success.Published 13 months ago by tomasGEG
I love this show. It is really funny. I think that Lifetime should have brought it back for another season.Published 15 months ago by Rebekkah Mulholland