Like a redwood that towers above all other trees, The Strongest Strongs takes James Strongs classic concordance to unprecedented heights. Reflecting thousands of research hours, custom computer technology, and an exclusive database perfected over twenty years, The Strongest Strongs is packed with features that make it the last word in accuracy and usefulness. No other Strongs concordance can touch it. This is no mere study tool. Destined to become a foundational resource for Bible study the world over, The Strongest Strongs is a landmark in biblical reference works.
What Makes This Strongs the Strongest?
Rebuilding Strongs time-honored concordance from the ground up, biblical research experts John Kohlenberger and James Swanson have achieved unprecedented accuracy and clarity. Longstanding errors have been corrected. Omissions filled in. Word studies simplified. Thoroughness and ease of use have been united and maximized.
Kohlenberger and Swanson have also added the Naves Topical Bible Reference Systemthe worlds most complete topical Bible, updated, expanded, and streamlined to meet the needs of todays Bible user. No other edition of Strongs or Naves gives you all the information combined in The Strongest Strongs
A Stunning Array of World-Class Features
In order to experience all the advantages of The Strongest Strongs, youll have to look inside. But here is a thumbnail sketch of what awaits you:
· Computer-verified accuracy. For the first time ever, cutting-edge computer analysis provides unparalleled, pinpoint accuracy
· Strongs numbering system speeds you through word studies, giving you clear insights into Greek and Hebrew words
· Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbers in the dictionary indexes give you access to the growing library of reference tools that use these numbersanother unique feature
· The most up-to-date Hebrew and Greek dictionaries ensure precise meaning in your word studies
· Naves Topical Bible Reference System supplies the complete descriptive content and references (without the Bible text) of Naves Topical Bible, expanded to provide a total of more than 100,000 verses indexed by subject, word, phrase, synonym, and example
· Cross-references to places and names used in Bible translations besides the KJV
· Word counts furnish a complete accounting of every word in the Bible
· Fast-Tab locators help you find your place quickly and easily
· Smythe-sewn binding opens fully, lays flat, and lasts longer
· Words of Christ highlighted in red
· Clear, easy-to-read type
PLUS: Comprehensive guidance for using The Strongest Strongs · Major Social Concerns of the Mosaic Covenant · Old Testament Sacrifices · Hebrew Calendar
· Hebrew Feasts and Holy Days · Weights, Lengths, and Measures of the Bible · Kings of the Bible · Harmony of the Gospels · Prophecies of the Messiah Fulfilled in Jesus
· Parables of Jesus · Miracles of Jesus · Chronology of the Bible
Dr. James Strong (1822-1894) was formerly president of Troy University and professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary.
John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and Expositor's Bible Commentary: Abridged Edition. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.
James A. Swanson (ThM, University of South Africa) a specialist in applying database management to biblical studies, has taught at Multnomah Bible College. He is co-editor with John R. Kohlenberger III on several Old and New Testament language concordances, and author of the Dictionary of Biblical Languages with Semantic Domains: Hebrew and Aramaic.