Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 22, 2012
This is the best collection of sh games you can buy. This is the fanboy pack:) sh3 I have read is a waste. Games though show there age a little but the game play shows how dumbed down current games are
on December 26, 2015
This game takes me back to college days. The download was very simple to accomplish and I have played it for a bit each night since I bought it. It isn't as crisp as some newer games but the graphics are decent and can be tweeked with adjustments on your computer. Overall it is a great way to play in fantasy land and escape for an hour or so without rotting your brain by watching reality tv.
on June 5, 2016
Same problem as almost everyone here - I get the duplicate steam key message when trying to activate, meaning the keys had been used before and are worthless. I really wish Amazon would look into this and stop selling until resolved.
on February 5, 2016
I'm not sure what the hullabaloo is on these games. A lot of the reviews I'd read were pretty good, but the games didn't turn out to be what I expect from a highly rated, production flow/city-builder/strategy type game. Stronghold 2 was the more challenging one and had some decent production steps where you have to have this to get that, and so on, but each line was short. I like something I can play for hours and still have lots of work to look forward to next time I play. I even like for it to be a little confusing. Challenge me, I say! But sadly, these did not. Oh! Except that there was no explanation for buildings and other items, such as, I didn't know what the poop collector (gong) was for the longest time. I couldn't figure out how to get people to stop keeling over in the streets (another thing this game lacks in my opinion... why no paths or roads?) I guess I'm used to games that have more thorough development and have little summaries about what each building does. I hate I spent $13 for it when it was on sale, but I'm glad I didn't pay more! Be warned!
on July 4, 2015
Stronghold 2 was one of my favorite games. I picked this up to re enjoy the game. But sadly it doesn't seem to have stood the test of time. The newer Strongholds just really aren't good either.
on January 1, 2016
Followed EVERY step to install on Steam to be told repeatedly that the product code provided was a duplicate and wouldn't let me activate the game. Therefore, had to BUY IT AGAIN via Steam in order to install. NOT HAPPY. I know it's only $5.00, but now the game cost me $15.00...so, NOT HAPPY!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2016
I'm currently still on Stronghold HD, and so far it's been worth every penny. I can't wait to play the rest, whenever I figure out how to get good at the first game's economy campaign.
on December 21, 2015
Sadly the code I bought had been used before, by someone else. I gave it two stars simply because I wanted to play the games.
on June 4, 2016
When attempting to activate the game on steam to download, per the instructions; the key has already been used by someone else.
on July 5, 2016
Nothing can beat the feeling of crusading the Middle East in the name of Christianity. Makes me miss the good ol' days.