I recently reviewed Miklal Software Solutions Strong's Greek Dictionary of the Bible for Kindle, and I must say the Hebrew dictionary is just as impressive. Like their Strong's Greek Dictionary, Miklal Software Solutions Strong's Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible is also available for nook.

I've always said that Strong's dictionaries are must-have tools for Bible...
Published on June 21, 2011 by Randy A Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for human eyes
My best friend's husband always wanted to learn Hebrew and is very keen on Hebrew meanings in the Bible, so I thought this would be a great gift for him.

When the book arrived, it was BIG! I was so excited. Didn't expect that.

Published 18 months ago by Safiya

5.0 out of 5 stars Miklal Software Solutions Strongs Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible for Kindle, June 21, 2011
This review is from: Strong's Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible (Strong's Dictionary) (Kindle Edition)

I've always said that Strong's dictionaries are must-have tools for Bible study. Miklal Software Solutions offers Strong's Hebrew Dictionary, a perfect complement to their Strong's Greek Dictionary, providing yet another must-have tool in e-book format.

Navigation is among the best on Kindle. Rather than being read in sequence, reference works such as this have a challenge in making navigation simple enough to make it useful. Like their Strong's Greek Dictionary, Miklal Software Solutions delivers again with their simple but powerful navigation system. The first is a table of contents that provides the Hebrew alphabet and the Strong's numbers for each letter. Selecting the letter provides the next level of screens, which provides two letters and the Strong's numbers related to those numbers. Another type of navigation is done through hyperlinks within the text. If you know the Strong's number you're looking for, simply type the letter `h' and the Strong's number. This will take you directly to the definition you want. You can also search for the transliterated word (ex: Elohim). Quick and easy.

Miklal Software Solutions has done an excellent job in developing Strong's Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible for Kindle. It is easy to navigate and the Hebrew text looks great. I recommend Strong's Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible for Kindle even if you don't have a Kindle, because it works great on the Kindle app. Along with MSS's Strong's Greek Dictionary, it's another must-own app for your Bible study needs.

Miklal Software Solutions provided this review copy for free. I was not required to give a positive review- only an honest review.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works for me, September 30, 2011
I typed in the word I was looking for and the short definition popped up. I clicked it and it went directly to the longer version of the word's definition. Exactly what I needed to write my papers for ordination.

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential, January 5, 2012
the Old Testament is wonderful reading, but it's even better when you have this as a reference and resource right next to it. strongly recommend having this for the next time you want to read the Torah

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to learn Hebrew, you need this tool, March 2, 2012
After teaching myself Hebrew using Hebrew4Christians.com I needed a tool to increase my vocabulary. This is the perfect tool for that purpose!!! There are many other tools from Strong as well that I would highly recommend. I have the Tanach from HebrewWorld.com and I am now reading this Hebrew Bible in its original language!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stong's, January 28, 2013
I love Strong's and have used it forever. This is handy to have on my Kindle so I do not have to lug the huge books somewhere. I love to study God's Word in the original languages and this is always a great help.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for human eyes, December 29, 2012

When the book arrived, it was BIG! I was so excited. Didn't expect that.

When I opened it, Oh my goodness! The writing may as well be billboards for ants! It is ridiculously small and compact and hard to make out the letters and read. I have 20/40 vision and I couldn't look at it for long. He wears his wife's glasses, so you know this is a challenge.

I had no time to send it back and try to look for another one. The first and only comment he made after opening it was, how was he going to read it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hebrew dictionary, November 17, 2012
This is a useful tool. It would be better if arranged by Hebrew roots, but it met my needs while traveling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stgrong's Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible, June 4, 2012
Marie (FAYETTEVILLE, GA, US) - See all my reviews
The STrongs Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible is a must have for the serious Bible student. It brings the words in the Old Testament to life in a more detailed manner that simply expands one's understanding of the Bible.

4.0 out of 5 stars strong's Hebrew Dictionary of the Bible, September 14, 2012
Easy search, I like that I just put the word or word no. I'm searching for and it does the work for me. Clearly this really helps when you are looking into the Hebrew for a better understanding. A must have if you are looking to understand Hebrew.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent tool to read the bible, July 14, 2013
My bros use it to enlight us in the understanding of the bible.
I am interested in learn how the Hebrew words match with the understanding of Spanish and English today.
Thanks for it