5.0 out of 5 stars WELL worth $200, crazy as that sounds.
Let me start off by saying that I have never so much as thought about bothering to leave a review for ANYTHING I've ever bought before, no matter how amazing or horrible the thing is.

I won't be able to sleep peacefully until I know I've given voice to the magnificence that is this toy.

I'm going to go ahead and not go into detail because it's pretty...
Published 5 months ago by Sacredy

1.0 out of 5 stars km
paid alot of money for this. you would think for a rechargeable products it would have more power. i would not recommend this at all.a waste or money. did not like material
Published 16 months ago by km

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL worth $200, crazy as that sounds., June 30, 2014
This review is from: Stronic Fun Factory Violet (Health and Beauty)

I'm going to go ahead and not go into detail because it's pretty self explanatory, but if you're like me and would love but could never hope to justify spending the money it would take to buy a sex machine, GET THIS. It's the closest you'll ever get for the price range, and it was 110% worth the 200 dollar price tag. This thing isn't weak. It packs a punch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It, September 8, 2014
This review is from: Stronic Fun Factory Violet (Health and Beauty)
I wasn't planning on writing a review for a sex toy, but I really had to recommend this especially for women who may need a different type of stimulation than just vibration, and anorgasmic or women who need longer times to get to where they need.

This is marketed as a pulsator, not a vibrator (although I find it can work as a vibrator in some settings and positions... more on that later). There is currently no toy out in the market that utilizes the motor to give a thrusting sensation as powerful as this product. There are ten settings... when you first turn it on it is actually the fourth setting. Pressing the minus button get you in the first three settings which are slower, but harder pulses. Pressing the plus button gets you back up to the remaining settings (you can always press the "fun" button to turn it off and press it again to turn it on to get back to the fourth setting too). The plus button allows you to get to faster thrust motions and more vibratory motions. The last two settings are pretty interesting with a mixture of intermediate speed thrusting and light pulsing motions. No, it is not as strong as a human but the product still feels pretty awesome and it does have quite a bit of power (makes me shake a little bit, lol)! This product is not for anal use (they have another one for anal use which is either the Drei or Zwei). You can use this internally and externally.

The only con that comes to mind is the price (200$)! Also, I suppose another con is that it doesn't come with a pouch to place the toy in. However, it's worth it for those that need longer times to get to where they need to be (really takes a lot of work off your hands!), those who prefer a thrusting motion than the standard vibrator and those looking for something different.

Discretion: The toy is fairly quiet compared to many other toys... there's no buzzing, but there is a choppy sound to it (I saw a review that hilariously compared the sound to a distant helicopter which I find rather true, lol). If you are using this at night under the covers, be aware that the buttons light up so you may be able to see a faint light under the covers! The buttons also light up when you charge the toy, so keep that in mind. There is a travel lock to make sure the toy doesn't vibrate/pulsate in your bag (hold down the minus button and then the "fun" button for about 2 seconds to lock. Hold down the plus button and then the "fun" button to unlock).

This is a silicone body safe product. Make sure you use a water based lubricant and use a moderate amount. This product has some girth to it!

The toy charges with a magnetic click charger and battery life is around 3 hours or so. Don't use the toy while charging it!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Stronic Fun Factory Violet (Health and Beauty)
My girlfriend got this as a gift, for me. It is unbelievable!!! There is no other product like it. If you're not enjoying it, then you are using it incorrectly. Have your partner start on a low setting, slowly increase speeds. The base rests nicely aganist the chest while, your mouth and hands are otherwise occupied. We enjoy it so much ,we got one for her. It is a pulsater, not a vibe. So don't expect the same old same old. So worth the investment

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding produce, June 23, 2013
This review is from: Stronic Fun Factory Violet (Health and Beauty)
My wife and I have several toys from fun factory and love them all. This is no exception, very well made and works like a champ.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for kitchen use, December 10, 2014
This review is from: Stronic Fun Factory Violet (Health and Beauty)
I have been using this item in my commercial kitchen for the past 2 weeks to mash potatoes. It is fantastic! The finished product is smooth and lump free and no plastic flavor like I used to get when I used the black rubber fist. Highly recommended and will put in a full 8 hour shift on a single charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 13, 2014
Roger Duitsman (COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stronic Fun Factory Violet (Health and Beauty)
Does exactly what it is supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't use products like this as a strait man, September 11, 2014
This review is from: Stronic Fun Factory Violet (Health and Beauty)
I don't use products like this as a strait man. I bought this for a female friend who enjoys weird sex toys.I know she likes it. At $200.00 Its definitely one of the highest quality products of its kind.

1.0 out of 5 stars km, August 24, 2013

Stronic Fun Factory Violet
$230.88
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.