5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous footwear, October 26, 2012
These arrived earlier than the predicted date. I got a size 8 and am usually an 8.5. They are described as being synthetic but I tried them in store before buying and are a most beautiful butter soft leather. They run fairly narrow - great for me and are very lean in the leg so if you don't like extremely fitted boots they are not for you. A trim and elegant boot which is what you pay for and expect from Stuart Weitzman. Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, December 24, 2012
These boots are awesome! Buttery soft leather with enough heel to be elevated slightly but still comfortable all day long! Totally worth the money- as all good shoes are- great with leggings, dresses, suits and skirts and skinny jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, April 1, 2013
These boots are extremely comfortable. The leather feels like butter. They fit true to size. Great with skirts and dresses.
I would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and simply beautiful, January 7, 2013
They are expensive, but very comfortable for a 1 3/4" heel. I usually wear a size 9 boot but the 8.5 fits perfectly. These boots have an attractive, simple style. I am not sure how the soft nappa leather will endure wet weather. Any comments on this would be appreciated. I do not intend to wear mine in the rain - which is unfortunate considering the price.