5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable and stylish
My husband told me that i've got finally sexy boots, everyone loves them on me! true in size, though leather tends to be wrinkled with time - got it to Russia via re-shippers and they got rid of the box, thus this observation.
Published 14 months ago by Tatiana Zayats

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boot with slouchy fit...
This boot is made of beautiful leather with a perfect heel, and fits well, except that it really is "slouchy" through the ankle and calf. I wanted to keep them, but sent them back knowing I would not be happy (was looking for a tighter fit through the calf).
Published 10 months ago by Margaret Choe

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable and stylish, August 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 5, 2013
I love these boots and couldn't get enough of them at the end of winter - can't wait to break them out again in the spring. I love Amazon! I got these Stuart Weitzman boots an affordable price and they are very good quality boots. I normally wear an 7.5 - 8 and got them in a 7.5 because there wasn't an 8 - and the fit very well - I can't wear heavy boot socks - but there is no need as these are definitely comfortable and I've worn them for extended periods! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them so much that i even got them in black!!!, December 13, 2012
I love this boots they are so comfortable and chic that i got them in another color, the leather is very soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather is like butter!, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Stuart Weitzman Women's Crushable Knee-High Boot (Shoes)
Just received my boots and they exceeded my everything! They are sexy, comfortable and the leather is like butter. They are worth every penny and I hit the jackpot and got them on sale at the end of the season. Home Run!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!!!!, January 25, 2013
These fit so well and the leather is butter soft. The shaft has a lot more space than other SW boots that don't have the stretch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, elegant and stylish, January 7, 2013
Beautiful boots, not excessively high, can be worn with jeans and dresses. true to size and I cannot wait to wear them!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 9, 2012
ymaa (Hong Kong) - See all my reviews
[[ASIN:B004VL2H14 Stuart Weitzman Women's Crushable Knee-High Boots
I bought a pair of Stuart Weitzman over-the-knee boots a couple of years ago and have been totally happy with it. This pair of crushable knee-high boots is equally beautiful and comfortable. It is everything as described in the Amazon.com Product Description. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish these had fit, March 18, 2014
I had to return these because they were too small but I loved them. Gorgeous supple leather and the perfect heel height.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft, comfy, February 23, 2014
love this brand! very soft leather, simple but classic look, & surprisingly comfortable! first time buying such an expensive product online, definitely loved it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Stuart Weitzman Women's Crushable Knee-High Boot (Shoes)
Very happy with the purcahase. I usually wear a 7 sometimes a 7˝. Ordered theses in a 7. I will not be able to wear thick socks with theses boots, but tights or skinny socks will work. Have wore them once and they were very comfortable.

Stuart Weitzman Women's Crushable Knee-High Boot