5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints here, from a husband's perspective
Wifey has been lusting for these 5050s for a while. I picked up a pair of the black suede ones she wanted as a Christmas gift, and she couldn't be happier. No, really! Apparently, they fit like a glove, are extremely comfortable, and look great. I've gotta agree... her legs go on forever in these, and that's perfectly fine with me. Happy wife, happy life. Ho Ho Ho!
Published on January 11, 2011 by D. Erickson

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't get the fascination
Published 7 months ago by OMG-Shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints here, from a husband's perspective, January 11, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, November 13, 2012
My calf is HUGE!!! I really loved this item after reading all kinds of good reviews. I was like wtever, let me order it and lets see if it fits. IT FITS!!!SURPRISINGLY!! The stretchy back is really stretchy! I cant tell you how happy I was! Even though it was hard to put on and take them off, once you have done it, you would smile!! LOVE LOVE!! I got it when theres 20% off + TAX free!! A HUGE PLUS!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable, January 8, 2013
Pros:
*These are by far the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned. I like wearing flip flops even in winter because I find every shoe/boot to be uncomfortable. These feel amazing.
*The leather feels like butter.
*You can dress them up or down depending on your outfit; super versatile.
*Perfect height; I'm 5'4 and they hit exactly above my knee
Cons:
*I have skinny legs and even skinnier ankles; i dont like how slouchy they get. They get extra bunched up around my ankles and I notice myself puling them up every half hour
*Because the leather is so soft, they start to look worn-in/used after just a few wears. It may not be a con for you, but I like it when things still look new.
*Of course the price is pretty high.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Buy, September 8, 2010
I am so glad I purchased this boot! The suede is so soft, and the stretchy material in the back is awesome for people with larger calves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally got them after lusting them for 2 years, November 23, 2013
I finally gave in and bought the black napa leather and the topo/taupe suede boots after eyeing them for the past 2 years. They are so comfortable and look great. The leather is so soft like the ones on fine leather jackets. The suede is so soft and feels great as well. I am 5'2" and they go just above my knees at a good height that I like. I typically wear a size 7.5-8 in most shoes/boots but got this in a size 7. I tried other less expensive look- a-likes but none comes to this quality and comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuart Weitzman Boot, December 15, 2011
Looks great. I have a narrow calf and i was worried as I dont usually find boots that fit well. This boot gave a very good fit. Its above the knee and very comfortable. Stretches to fit your leg and I loved the overall look. Got multiple compliments on it as well.
Definitely worth the money! BTW, I bought a 'narrow' boot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't get the fascination, February 10, 2014
I got a pair of these 'iconic' boots this past fall and really can't get why people are so crazed over them. They don't look particularly nice on ( make your feet look really big) and the contrast is especially sharp if you have thin calves. The fabric part of it allows the wind and chill to roam freely in your boot, so they are very much not made for cooler fall and/or winter weather. You can only wear them with super thin leggings or tights which also leaves few styling options. The leather is nice and they are well made, which is a plus. However, I've had better looking and fitting boots of a similar style for half the price. Obviously I wore them and tested them out, but I would never consider investing in another pair. And as most of SW footwear these fit half a size smaller than my regular 8.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes - But Run Big!, September 30, 2013
Definitely order smaller. I am usually a 9.5 but the shoes are huge. I am thinking 9 or even 8.5 will fit better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ain't nothing like the real thing, December 1, 2013
I feel kind of like a tool for buying $600 boots, and maybe I'm trying extra super hard to rationalize my purchase, but even so, I love these boots! I had my eye on the 5050 for a while. I know they're a celeb favorite, I only saw about a million images of Kate Moss and Olivia Palermo and Angelina Jolie wearing them. I only pulled the trigger after I saw a total stranger in Whole Foods wearing these boots (I almost chased her down to ask her how she liked her 5050s, but that would've been too weird). I tried the Vince Camuto and Franco Sarto knock-offs, thinking they'd scratch my itch for the 5050s, but they just don't compare in quality and fit--once I got these boots and tried them on I knew they were mine mine mine. I got the black suede. They fit so much better around the ankle and shaft for a sleeker fit, and the suede is so beautiful. They're surprisingly versatile boots, and look just as good worn casually with my Target clearance rack skirts as they do with my better skirts and dresses for work. I was a hesitant about being able to pull off the over-the-knee look, but I don't dress like Beyonce, so it's not an issue. I'm still in the honeymoon phase with the 5050s, and wear them at every opportunity, but I know I'll love 'em and wear 'em forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the slate color but black works as well, December 20, 2012
I bought this pair of black napa since my size in slate is out of stock. But I love this style anyway. The black works well on me.

Rate and Discover Movies