5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
Ooof-- I have the 50/50, but not the Reserve. Alright, kids, this is why you shouldn't do reviews from your phone.

Published 12 months ago by Kat

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get on & off
Published 22 months ago by ukookaburra

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get on & off, November 17, 2012
I just got these & couldn't wait to try them on. The embossed croc leather is beautiful. The problem I had was that the boots didn't have a zipper. Since they are very long (over the knee) when I tried to get my foot the rest of the way into the boot it was not easy. When I took them off it was also difficult. They looked great but given the difficulty getting them on/off they will be going back. :'-(

Tried them on again (since they are beautiful & it's a great deal). It's much easier to get them on if you are standing not sitting (which I did when I first tried them on). So they won't be going back afterall & I am updating my star rating...

4.0 out of 5 stars Run large, December 17, 2013
Great boots, run quite large, had to get a size smaller. Kind of hard to get on, but very oretty

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, September 21, 2013

I have these boots in black napa and this year's brown leather. I love them. I'm tall and lean and splurged on these boots partially because of how narrow the shaft is. Boots rarely fit my calves and then they sag. :( These are perfect. No problems taking them off and on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking tall boots, February 18, 2014
These boots are very lovely and striking. As the other reviews suggested, they are quite large once on the foot, but they are so very difficult to get on, I am not sure how I would have managed with a smaller size than my regular one. I have long legs, not fat calves but still the boots require a huge effort to get on. This may improve. I am planning on trying inserts to take up some of the spare foot room.

5.0 out of 5 stars stuart weitzman boot, December 19, 2013
the best boot i ever have, so comfortable, perfectly shape . Just one suggestion about size: buy one size smaller , Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Media is wide for me. Others are nice, February 2, 2014
Comparing with 5050, heel is higher, others are ok. Easy to wear on or off. No dust bag in the box.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's fake! Don't waste your money on it! and the return is so inconvenient! it's the worst experience ever!, February 24, 2014
It's fake! Don't waste your money on it! and the return is so inconvenient! it's the worst experience ever! Everything makes me so angry about this item and the return policy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 6, 2012
This is fit to what I think about. I love this boot. I love the design. It is really warm because it is a over knee design. Pretty appreciate about that.

Rate and Discover Movies