5.0 out of 5 stars Finally--Something for Mr. Stubborn, August 27, 2010
This review is from: Mr. Stubborn Says There Are No Monsters In This Book (The Mr. Men Show) (Paperback)
My five year-old son loves Mr. Stubborn. This book seems to be the only Mr. Stubborn product. He loves this book and I he asks me to read it over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, July 22, 2011
My kids love this Mr Men book, as it tells three stories from the Mr. Men Show (cartoon) that was on Cartoon Network last year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Autistic grandson requested this book, January 9, 2010
I really can't tell you anything about this book. My 15 year old Autistic grandson requested this book and I purchased it for him for Christmas. His mother tells me he looks at it a lot. He has a lot of fears which is probably why he wanted this book that has No Monsters in it.

Mr. Stubborn Says There Are No Monsters In This Book (The Mr. Men Show)
Mr. Stubborn Says There Are No Monsters In This Book (The Mr. Men Show) by Penguin Group USA (Paperback - May 28, 2009)
Used & New from: $0.01