Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on November 20, 2010
I was looking for some beef jerky as a snack on a road trip to California. I found my first bag at a gas station in Nevada. I was very happy with the flavor and tenderness, and my bag was soon gone. Worse, I couldn't find it on the road back home or in my local stores. I did however find it on Amazon, much to my relief. They shipped it ASAP and it was as good as I remembered. I would advise anyone looking for some very tasty and softer jerky to try the Stubb's Spicy Bar-B-Que Beef Brisket Strips, it's way better than the hard jerky and very tasty.
on August 14, 2011
Maybe it's because I've never had brisket strip "jerky" before, or maybe it was just the batch that I got, but these seemed much greasier than the usual products of this type. I had to tear bits of fat from each strip before I ate and I could still feel my mouth coated with grease as I chewed.

And again, this may have been related to my particular batch, but calling these "spicy" is laughable as I wasn't able to get a even a hint of a kick from any of the three bags I ordered. If I'd known that these were about as spicy as ketchup, I would not have ordered tham and will likely not order them again because I prefer my jerky to have at least a little heat.

Those complaints aside, this stuff is very tender and has a good and strong BBQ flavor (spicy or no). I've never eaten Stubb's BBQ, but if this is a reasonable approximation of what goes on in his restaurants, then I wouldn't hesitate in stopping and eating there. I'd just bring my own Tabasco.
on June 30, 2011
I purchase Stubb's products all the time. This snack is really very good. If you haven't had time to slow-cook some brisket or other meat in your smoker lately... this will get you a little bit of that flavor til you can get to it. I highly recommend Stubbs sauces and rubs too. Texas BBQ is the best. God bless.
on June 5, 2011
A SPICY JERKY THAT IS GOOD. I HIT A FEW HOT SPOTS BUT NOT SO HOT I COULDN'T EAT IT. LOVE THIS PRODUCT. A GOOD SNACK FOR WHEN YOU JUST WANT TO GNAW ON SOMETHING AND ITS NOT SO FATTENING AS A DISH OF ICE CREAM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. NOT TO SALTY. A GOOD BUY