5.0 out of 5 stars indispensable resource for study with Golosa textbooks
Published 6 months ago by K

3.0 out of 5 stars Learn Russian via the internet
This is a great way to learn Russian if you have access to the internet. George Washington University has the listening exercises in this book on line at [...] In addition you would need the textbook also available from Amazon used!
Published on March 28, 2009 by S. Peterson

3.0 out of 5 stars Learn Russian via the internet, March 28, 2009
This review is from: Student Activities Manual to Accompany A Basic Course in Russian, Book 1 (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars study book, July 5, 2009
This is a great book if you have knowledge of the russian language. If you know someone who speaks russian then you will have a better learning.I like the book and the work book .I had a difficult time with it.Good luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars indispensable resource for study with Golosa textbooks, July 22, 2014
These activities manuals are ESSENTIAL to getting the most out of the Golosa textbooks. They provide consistent practice with every grammatical construction you need to master in order to communicate. There are online resources to accompany the manual, and they are free to use (you do not need any special code). I would recommend the Golosa series to anyone interested in Russian study. I continue to use my vol. 1 and vol. 2 textbooks and activity manuals for review and reference.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is the difficult !, April 27, 2013
I like it but is quite difficult as I think Russian is itself a difficult language. It accompanies the Russian book Golosa! Would recommend it, since it becomes easy to learn the language when you have this Manual along with Golosa.

1.0 out of 5 stars review of student activities manual, September 12, 2010
This was the most deceiving company, or seller I have ever dealt with. I started my russian class and the first assignment pages were missing so I couldn't hand in my assignment. I told the teacher and she gave me her book to copy the assignments so I wouldn't get an F. The same senorio happened 3 more times. Assignment pages were missing for the next 3 classes. Finally the remainder was intact. I wrote a complaint to Amazon and never heard back from them. How totally deceitful the person was who sold this book and I paid , I believe, $32 or more for this book and to this cheater. How can anyone do this to someone. I have great difficulty dealing with such people.

Susan Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning Russian, November 2, 2007
A. Castle (Philadelphia, Pa) - See all my reviews
A great tool for learning to read, write, and speak Russian. Accompanies textbook and audio CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, October 21, 2010
I had an amazing experience, the book came on time and in new condition as adverticed. I am happy with my purchase.

Student Activities Manual to Accompany A Basic Course in Russian, Book 1