Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Student Laboratory Manual for Mosby's Guide to Physical Examination, 7e (Mosby's Guide to Physical Examination Student Workbook)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 5, 2010
I so wanted this book to be helpful, and am sad to say, it's got so many mistakes that I am continually frustrated. There is so much to learn in PA school, when you find a mistake it's overall annoying. I have contacted the publisher a few times, but never have gotten a reply. I'd love it if it was edited correctly, but it's not, and therefore, 2 stars.
on January 31, 2011
I bought this book for my Physician Assistant program & it has been very disappointing. The format of the workbook is great, but there are so many errors that I no longer trust the answer key in the back of the book. There are also general editing errors and typos throughout the entire book. If I were the publisher, I would be embarrassed to have a book with this many mistakes.
on March 23, 2014
This book is required, but it is excellent. It is a must have, especially for boards. I have used this book throughout my master's program and will continue to use it throughout my practice I am sure!
on February 5, 2013
This book was a class requirement for my nursing program. Not sure if I will need to keep it or will resell it. So I am glad amazon carrys this item. I was able to save 20% - 30% off the bookstore prices even with the shipping cost added in.
on January 5, 2014
This product had a variety of incorrect answers to the questions in the book listed in the back. For example, answer choices might be A, B, C and D. The back may include answer E to some of the questions. It could use some updating by the authors. It did ask some good questions that helped me think my way through some of the material.
on August 23, 2013
Paid less for this and glad I did. Come to find out we wont even be using this in the class that recommended we buy it. Sucks! But , on the plus side, the customer service was good. Ordered this on Aug. 15 and received it the following Monday.
on November 20, 2011
So disappointed in this manual... love the format...easy to read, wording flows well. TOO many MISTAKES! Not what I've come to expect from ElSevier! I do NOT trust the information in this manual and makes me wonder about the veracity of other ElSevier texts/companions.
on April 29, 2014
I really like this it helps with class. Lots of great information!! The exercises help you evaluate and assess exam findings in order to interpret the results. Helps recognize normal and abnormal.
on November 14, 2013
The book is okay, but it is not helping in the class I am taking with the main book. Also, many of the answers were wrong in the back or the answer did not exist.
on May 31, 2014
These books whether used or new always come in perfect condition! I've used them countless times for my NP program and will use them thousands more!