5.0 out of 5 stars All good things to those with weight..., August 19, 2013
This review is from: Student Solutions Manual for Elementary & Intermediate Algebra (Paperback)
Studying Algebra, eh? Hmm...does the prospect of living the next several weeks with quadratic equations fall somewhere between:

A) getting a root canal, or
B) venturing into the sewer at night to hunt for lost car keys without a flashlight?

I feel your pain... ;)

Seriously, math isn't for everyone. Some people are great at it; I'm definitely not, but if you have been required by other courses to study Algebra, this companion book is INVALUABLE! Many teachers assign Every Odd or Every Other Odd problems as homework...well, this book has ALL of those. If you shelled out for the textbook, spend a little bit more, save yourself a LOT of frustration later, and get this one, too.

You can, of course (if you are a card-carrying masochist) try the problems yourself first, then use this book to check your work...however, if you're even considering this book, chances are you're like me, one of the math-challenged, and will use it constantly.

Yes, it will put a crick in your neck when you take it to tutoring. Suck it up and do it. You will be SO GLAD YOU DID.

Unlike the worthless companion DVD that comes with the textbook, which promises to explain problems labeled in the text with the DVD logo, and then doesn't (grr...) this is the most useful book you will ever buy, and, if you take good care of it, you can sell it again later. Mine wound up costing me a whopping $5. Can't lose.

NB: With the help of this book, I passed my class in a short summer intersession...half of my classmates didn't.... What's weird is that, after doing the work, it started to make sense...really.

Bottom Line: It's worth not only every penny, but every ounce. Add it to your cart already. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Manual!, October 2, 2011
I bought this solutions manual to go along with my math book and it has really come in handy. It came in great condition and once again I'm happy with my Amazon purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally recommend, October 31, 2013
I received this book fast and in. Excellent shape. If you are taking intermediate algebra you need this book. I got a B in class all because of this book.. This book has step instructions on solving the problems. Homework was a breeze with this book. This book is so good my granddaughter is in middle school, I'm saving it for her to use. I really, really recommend this book.

Student Solutions Manual  for Elementary & Intermediate Algebra
Student Solutions Manual for Elementary & Intermediate Algebra by Janet Mazzarella (Paperback - March 19, 2009)
Used & New from: $2.55