4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, August 27, 2011
This review is from: Student Solutions Manual for Intermediate Algebra for College Students (Paperback)
While I thought this was required for my class, it was not. However, it was not. After speaking with my instructor I found that it is a guide to help solve problems that one may have difficulty with. I do not use it every day, yet, but I know it will be a major help in gettin my A for this class.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, March 21, 2014
This solutions manual proved to be a very helpful way to check that I was working the problems correctly. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A need for easy math, February 28, 2014
I love this book so much. If you are having trouble with math this book explains how to do the problems, so its definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book arrived as described!, January 8, 2013
Book is in great condition, it is just what I need to help me work through the math problems. Item arrived just as described and came fast.

Thanks

Student Solutions Manual for Intermediate Algebra for College Students
Student Solutions Manual for Intermediate Algebra for College Students by Robert F. Blitzer (Paperback - March 2, 2008)
$40.00 $33.70