4.0 out of 5 stars Covers odd numbered problems only
Published on September 2, 2010 by Westoncito

3.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete
Only includes solutions to those problems that have solutions in the textbook. Would have been nice if all problems were solved.
Published 22 months ago by Double D

4.0 out of 5 stars Covers odd numbered problems only, September 2, 2010
First things first, This book does not cover the even problems in the Textbook. I purchased this thinking that it would be a solution manual to everything in the Algebra and Trigonometry book by Michael Sullivan and I was disappointed when I looked inside the book to find only the odd numbered problems covered. If you are just looking for answers to problems this isn't the right manual for you.

I didn't only buy this book hoping for answers but I bought it also to help me understand the math. It can be very helpful to have a while you're working through some of the more difficult math problems. Sometimes the examples in the Algebra and Trigonometry are too vague for me to be able to figure out how to do the math. This book, so far has aided me in disiphering what I am supposed to be doing to actually solve the math problems/equations. If you are struggling in with the math in the Algebra and Trigonometry book and you need something to give you the extra edge this book is definitely the book for you.

Remember that it doesn't cover any even numbered problems. So far that seems to be my only complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource!, June 14, 2009
This review is from: Student Solutions Manual for Algebra & Trigonometry (Paperback)
I used this manual during my college algebra, trigonometry and Pre-calculus courses, and man did it ever help out! All of the odd questions are answered and explained with all work shown. Whenever I got stuck on a problem, this manual showed me how to get it done right. A very handy resource that helps a ton with getting homework done.

3.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete, February 15, 2013
Double D (Dover, NH U.S.A.) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars solutions manual helps a lot, August 25, 2012
I thought I was taking a chance that this was also a copy of the book I needed but it wasn't. As it turns out the solutions manual is not just answers but it helps you work out the problems and it doesn't matter what edition you have the problems are identical but you have to find the section your in. Thanx!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy return, January 19, 2011
I received my book very soon, it was in the exact condition as explained. I ended up not needing this book and the seller let me return it without any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 18, 2014
good sale

Student Solutions Manual for Algebra & Trigonometry
Student Solutions Manual for Algebra & Trigonometry by Randy Gallaher (Paperback - 2008)
Used & New from: $2.49