5.0 out of 5 stars College Text Bookis
I purchased this to accompany my textbook for a math class I will be taking in the Fall of 3012. However, since this purchase was made the Professor has changed the companion guide to something else. Unfortunately, I will need to return this to the seller.
Published 17 months ago by Leslie A. Grenier

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong book....
Ordered the solutions manual from the company and got a nineteenth century romance novel instead... Sure, it was a good read. But it isn't going to help me out much this semester...
Published on January 28, 2011 by Amanda Panda

5.0 out of 5 stars College Text Bookis, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Student Solutions Manual for Excursions in Modern Mathematics (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong book...., January 28, 2011

Student Solutions Manual for Excursions in Modern Mathematics
Student Solutions Manual for Excursions in Modern Mathematics by Tech Laurel Technical Services (Paperback - April 4, 2003)
Used & New from: $0.01