4.0 out of 5 stars Good Companion Book
This is a helpful study guide covering the topics in each chapter to help student prepare for the AP Exam. I will be using it this year as an AP Physics teacher to help my students prepare for the exam in May.
Published on December 24, 2012 by deb terra

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good
The book is written in the from of a conversation between a professor and a student. It doesn't cover as much material as I hoped it would, and unfortunately for me some of the finer points I hoped were covered weren't even mentioned, but it gets 2 stars because it does a few questions and shows how to do them step by step.
Published 10 months ago by Someguy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Student Study Guide for Fundamentals of Physics (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Companion Book, December 24, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Physics Help, November 19, 2012
This is an excellent study guide, I could not have survived without it! Not only is it highly readable, it's succinct.

1.0 out of 5 stars no., June 24, 2014
this book is borderline pointless. it contains about 4 randomly selected solutions for each chapter. leaving about 200 problems which i did not understand. waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough material to really be a help, February 8, 2014
While it did cause me to say "aha" on a couple problems, and it's use does help me understand some concepts, it's not really worth the cost unless you find it pretty cheap. My teacher has a very thick accent, so I sit through her lectures pretty unaware of what she's discussing. The set-up of the study guide isn't very helpful at all.

Student Study Guide for Fundamentals of Physics
Student Study Guide for Fundamentals of Physics by J. Richard Christman (Paperback - May 24, 2010)
$63.45