5.0 out of 5 stars Anatomy Phys. 2B Best Friend, February 18, 2011
This review is from: Student Workbook for Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology (Paperback)
What I found in my first semester of A&P for pre-med was that the best way to study this topic (once you have the basics of a chapter down) is to be quizzed. The more times a student can have their knowledge challenged verbally or written the better. There is a problem with certain topics where a student reaches a threshold of stress, knowledge, and repetition and they lose perspective on what they THINK they know, and what they ACTUALLY have in long term memory. I picked up this book tonight at Barnes and Noble, and one of the reasons I am writing this review is because I needed to find the Amazon link to give to my friends in class with me. Any student going over the systems, in particular, will probably end up doing better on their tests with this book. The book is a makeshift exam, with answers in the back. It has multiple choice, diagrams, crossword puzzles, fill in the blank, etc. It is from another publisher, but it follows my college text perfectly. *It will not teach you anything*. It will only reinforce it, which ends up being the hardest part of this subject. I think my Professor would do well to have a similar book for his class. Good luck!

4.0 out of 5 stars very helpful, February 16, 2012
The workbook is very useful. it also help you to check your information and knowledge about the subject. I would say it is a must have!! It is very very helpful for exams.

4.0 out of 5 stars This has been a good purchase., January 17, 2012
This workbook has been an effective tool to review the information in the Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology. I recommend this to anyone studying anatomy and physiology.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT NEW!, July 10, 2013
If you're going to get the workbook with the textbook definitely shell out to get this copy new so that there are no writing or answers already circled. Just a heads up. But over all a great study tool so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for nursing students, July 7, 2013
This book came packaged nicely and didn't have any ripped or bent pages, and also came early! I was very pleased and had no problems with ordering or shipping. As far as the book goes, I think this is a good study guide, but should be used with the textbook that goes along with it. I feel like some stuff was left out from the textbook that could be important which is why I gave it 4 stars. When I say stuff is left out, this is an example of what I mean: give three or four examples of systems in the human body. There are 11 systems and I would like to know all 11, not just three or four. If I wanted to rely on only this workbook to study from I would have to write in everything that is left out A lot of questions are like this. However, it asks the questions differently and makes you think, instead of simply defining things. I'm using this as a co-req for nursing and I like it. The answer's are in the back of the book in case you are unsure, and the website listed on the front cover is also very helpful, fun, and user friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!, May 21, 2013
Extremely useful when studying. Makes learning Anatomy and Physiology a lot easier with the workbook and the practice tests are great. Definitly give this book an A++++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books with cheap prices, December 28, 2012
I bought A & P Book and Work book. Both arrived quick and used like new books. They were in excellent condition just like I purchased from bookstore at my school. Im already on chp 3. Its an very interesting book. I love both of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 15, 2014
great price

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 5, 2014
Received workbook as described

5.0 out of 5 stars good place to buy it if required to get it, January 11, 2014
arrived on time. I gave it 5 stars because it was in good condition, but as far as usefulness, I did not get a lot of use out of it. But, then again, you do not get to chose the books your instructors require :), so if you are required to get it, this is a good place to buy it from. My instructor did get some test questions from it, but there was sooo much in it that it seemed overwhelming and too time consuming to do the actual lessons in it.

Student Workbook for Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology
Student Workbook for Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology by Tina Sanders Medical Illustrator (Paperback - October 6, 2010)
$27.95 $20.97