5.0 out of 5 stars Gave me A's on tests!, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Student's Guide, Chemistry: The Central Science (Paperback)
This book contains chapter summaries and lots of practice questions. While the textbook includes practice questions as well, the student guide covers every aspect of the chapter, so it ensures getting an A on AP Chemistry exams!

4.0 out of 5 stars good book!, March 27, 2009
I am not a chemist, and this is a good book for me (along with the main textbook).

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, October 1, 2009
Really I only wanted to give one star cause nobody likes a text book and now I have to study. However, the service was amazing, the book shipped extremely fast and came in condition described. (It was the first to arrive of the five textbooks I ordered that day). Great seller! Thanks so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Student's Guide for Chemistry: The Central Sciece, July 18, 2008
I have been pleased by the presentation of this Item; I like to get exactly what I am offered.

Student's Guide, Chemistry: The Central Science
Student's Guide, Chemistry: The Central Science by James C Hill (Paperback - February 26, 2005)
$92.00 $79.58