Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on May 28, 2012
I am so dissapointed, I purchased this thinking this is a great sale price, says its my Mac Studio Fix NC25 recieved it and the product is not what is is said to be. It is horrible and I wish I could get my money back!
on August 17, 2011
I am so disappointed at first thought what a great buy but when I opened the product noticed something different took it to the mac counter at Nordstrom to find out the product was not real... The powder had a glittery finish and looked almost orange... Do not purchase!
22 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2011
This compact was a big FAIL!!!!! DO NOT BUY IT!! the color is most definatly not the same as the original brand. When i went to the store to verify the color asking why is it a diffrent color when its the same number? they said its a fake not an original product Its better to pay a little more for the original
on July 22, 2012
I hate to think I was sent fake MAC Makeup but this product doesn't feel or look like the Studio Fix I buy directly from MAC. It seems like it must have expired. If I am completely wrong, I apologize to the sender. The only reason I am reviewing is because of the pressure to review on amazon. I would rather write a good review.
on January 13, 2014
I got this product and it looked nothing like my original mac. I tried to return it but was unsuccessful so I threw it in the trash. Never again am I going to buy a mac product off amazon through third parties. Don't be cheap just buy it in the store!
on April 11, 2012
NO COVER IRREGULARITIES AND DUST IS LIKE A LOW-COST PRODUCT NOT LIKE ME. THE PRICE IS TOO HIGH FOR THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT.
on November 19, 2013
On the description it says it's the "REAL" MAC but I've been using MAC makeup for a LONG time and all I can say is it is definitely NOT the REAL thing... It was a waste of money and I had already thrown the box away that's why I don't even bother to contact the seller for a refund!!! I HATE SELLERS who are complete LIARS... Even the smell of the makeup is different...
on February 26, 2013
I've purchased this exact foundation multiple times from a kiosk in a department store that is now, unfortunately, too far from me to be convenient. Obviously I loved the product, as I have purchased it many times over... not from this seller, however, for the product they sent me was chunky in consistency and varied in color, standing out on my face and making me look like I applied FAR more than I did. I'm assuming the reason behind the bad product is that they are either shipping out old makeup or the storage conditions are unsuitable to their product. Either way, they will not find a return in me...
on August 27, 2012
The color seemed the same as the store bought compact, but for some reason it sunk in the middle within the first couple of weeks. When opening, the top part where the action powder is would get stuck and would always open to the botom compartment where the sponge is kept. It was more of a nuisance to have to open it then pull the top down to the powder layer. No biggie, but just makes you wonder about the authenticity and the quality of the prodct. I bought in on Amazon more for the convenience because pricing is only a dollar or less different, just no tax which is always helpful, but from I'd much rather just purchase in store and know exactly what product I'm getting.
on February 9, 2012
This product is not autenctico False. Other than that I give a wrong apartment. 4 months you buy it and are giving me is false. What a waste of money.