on April 30, 2011
Size Name: 34pc Set
To be completley honest, a few hours after i ordered this set, i was already regreting it. I was thinking, What if the case smells, how will the brushes work, did i waste my money?! 2 days later, my set arrived. I was a bit nervous opening the package, because i smelled a funny smell. I took out the kit and it didnt smell to good. In litterally the next minute, the smell was gone. I felt the amazingly soft brushes then ran each of them under water, dried them with a paper towel, then put them back in the pouches. There was absolutly NO dye that had come out! The little brushes were so so soft, the powder brushes were not completley "soft" but they worked great and didnt hurt when i used them! I continued to use them for days, and each day i wa more satisfied with my purchase! It was $25 for 34 brushes that I will use for ever! I could not have spent my money on anything better! I was looking for somthing inexpencive that I could get some use out of. These brushes are better than the ones being bought for $20-$50 per brush! This shocked me! I would definatley recomend these brushes! I love them sooooo much! Hope this helps you in your desicion!!!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on April 6, 2011
Slightly extensive review:

Seller: Amazing, I made my purchase early morning the 4th and it was in my mail box the evening of the 6th. Extremely fast shipping, good prices.

Brushes:
Comes packaged in a leather case, everything was wrapped in plastic and appears brand new never used. 34 Brushes as described each in their own seperate plastic wrapping.

Quality: Ehhhh
When you're looking at the factor of price for quantity it's really really good. When you're looking for quality it could be better. All of the brushes needed trimming which is something I expected for the price I was paying and I can't really complain about that. But all of the poofier brushes (blush brushes, countour brush, dome brush, and fan brush) were all shedding. Shedding = not good. It will mean that not only will I have to spend time picking the hairs out of my eyes, and off my cheek bones but I will have to replace these brushes probably in the next 6 months to a year.

Hair:
The Poofy brushes (blush brushes, countour brush, dome brush, and fan brush), are what looks to be immitation horse hair. And they ALL shed. The other brushes seem to be somewhat better quality, do not shed, and have a variety of sizes. I am un-certain of what they are made of.

Pros: All of the brushes are soft on the skin. There are 34 brushes of many sizes. The flat brushes seem to be pretty good quality.

Cons: The poofy brushes shed a lot. There was only 1 dome brush in this kit and about 4-5 flat brushes that are so large they are pretty much useless. It would have been nice if they nixed some of those brushes for a few more dome brushes of different sizes and brush strengths.

Overall: It depends on what you are using this for as to wether or not I would tell you to buy it. If you are using it for personal use (providing you're not extremely picky about your make-up), first time make up users, or just need an extra set of in-expensive make up brushes then go for it. If you're looking for professional quality, using this as a professional MUA, or are extremely picky about your make-up then I would say spend a little more money and get a better quality kit.
on February 6, 2011
Size Name: 34pc SetVerified Purchase
I have bought several sets of makeup brushes over the years from some of the most expensive to very inexpensive. I am very happy with this particular set of brushes. I am in a theatrical make up class on a nearby campus and these will be used for my professional career. I am very satisfied with the quality of the bristles and with the quantity of the set. I have shown several friends and have recommended the brush set to them. If I am looking for a gift to give a make-up "junkie", this is the set.

I was also very satisfied with the timely fashion in which they arrived. I ordered them on a Thursday and the following Wednesday they were delivered to my door, just in time for class on Thursday. At the time I ordered them, I wasa given until the first part of February to expect them...very plesantly surprised when they arrived in less than a week.

V
Size Name: 34pc SetVerified Purchase
Whether you're a Professional Makeup Artist, Esthetician, Makeup Diva, or a New Makeup User, Amazon.com offers one of the Best Makeup Brushes selection on line.
I was skeptical at first because I am used to paying MUCH more for my tools. I ordered one set - when they came in I was so shocked -they are amazing!!
Now for everyone who wants to make a good first impression and to look exquisite on any occasion, the right tools for applying makeup are available economically in this set.

There are many different makeup brushes, each designed for a specific purpose but it is definitely important that you choose the right kind of brush for great results.
If you are looking for a bargain price on a cosmetic brush set then this is just what you need.
For people who have little idea on what particular makeup brushes they should have, buying a professional makeup brush set is a good investment. Makeup brushes are one of the most crucial tools for applying makeup that looks flawless and even.
This is a great price for a 34 piece professional quality brush set for a beginner looking for a complete makeover, or a professional enlarging their brush collection.

These are ideal to apply powder products on face and body, and the foundation brush is great for liquids and creams.

The handles are made of quality wood which gives each brush a feeling of durability.

It is also important that your makeup brush's bristles do not shed easily, especially during application and after the initial cleansing and grooming( removal of loose brush hairs) on receiving this new set, excessive shedding was not a problem with this makeup brush set.
The brushes come with a good carrying case and each set features almost every brush you need and even more. For those who travel a lot, this is a great feature.
The brushes are pretty much all you will ever need. They are very soft and apply make up well. They are also easy to clean.
You don't have to use expensive brushes to create fabulous makeup looks. Even though I own many high end products - I found I do not have to use only expensive brushes!
Nothing against them and not to say I won't get any more in the future, but it's good to have other options!
on January 4, 2011
Size Name: 34pc SetVerified Purchase
Very pleased with this purchase. All brushes are great quality and arrived on time. Only negative is that the bigger brushes tend to shed compared the smaller ones. Otherwise great purchase and awesome present!
on April 4, 2011
Size Name: 34pc SetVerified Purchase
Great shipping; it arrived quickly. The case sort of smells when you get it but it's fine if you air it for awhile. The brushes are beautiful and plenty. Most of them I know what they are for, you can easily go online and look at sigma brushes or other brushes to figure out what they are used for. They are really soft and nice. The only problem is the ones I got shed, and I'm not talking about one or two. I'm talking about bunches at a time; it sheds terribly. I guess that's the price of cheap brushes for you. It's really hard to find brushes that are cheap and decent.
on February 25, 2011
Size Name: 34pc SetVerified Purchase
I am very picky with makeup brushes but was looking for an inexpensive brush set that would still be good quality! I am very pleased with these brushes, they are very sturdy and I love that the bristles don't fall out like some of the other inexpensive brushes I have bought. Plus the case is awesome! I would definitely recommend this brush set to everyone!! I am actually going to get another set for my mom!
on February 25, 2011
Size Name: 34pc SetVerified Purchase
I have bought brushes from 8- 23 dollars per brush and thought I did really good on some of my buys. But this came along with looking at all different websites and stores for best prices, because I do like to look for the best deals. I also watch you tube to get some info there for some good ideas. I even shopped amazon and didn't see these brushes awhile back, but then recently shopped again for my niece and wow this popped up. I could not believe the quality of theses brushes they are great, for the price it is so worth it. You must buy it don't pass it up.
on July 25, 2010
Size Name: 34pc SetVerified Purchase
This is the most complete set I have ever seen! I do believe that these are meant to be craft brushes because I have seen brushes exactly like this at Michael's, Jo-Ann's, etc, but they work just as well for makeup application, and for a great price!

The case is also wonderful. I am moving overseas in a few weeks and won't have to worry about the bristles getting bent out of shape thanks to the great brush roll.
on June 1, 2011
Size Name: 34pc SetVerified Purchase
I highly recommend buying these brushes. I was looking for some, not really wanting a set but I came upon these and fell in love. There's tons of brushes that provide vast uses. Easy to clean, super durable, and hold up well.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations