Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 25, 2013
This gam is so fun you can talk yo people only on draw back if you have a kindle you dont get as many game s my freind has a tableta nd they show the games kindle players get to see only 14 games sometime needs more players but otherwise funnest game ever i allways play everyday
on February 24, 2013
Critical strike portable is actually really good I love the weapons and the fact that you can play it on your laptop or pc,it's a great game guys!
on May 17, 2014
This game is an awesome fps game. In this game you can choose single player and multi player. On single player you can choose your type of game style such as team deathmatch, survival, etc. In multi player you create a player and can improve your stats. The controls are basic and you'll learn the more you play.

P.S.
My in game name is "neon_panda_blitz" and my kdr (kill to death ratio) is 2.37 and is getting higher. You can add me online and I'll help you with the game if I'm available.

THANKS FOR READING
on July 25, 2013
My 12yo nephew was happy more or less playing this war game killing zombies in his low cost tablet (versus a mini I pad his 17yo brother has). It was interesting when the 17yo kid tried the game in the cheap tablet and started fighting to play it with his 12yo brother...The 17yo said it was similar to Modern Warfare and the app controls were alike the I phone war games apps.
He was uncomfortable thinking we spend $800 in his mini I pad versus the $90 of the Tablet....that I am just having hard time making understand speech (Google voice search and other alike not supported in Polaroid tablets).
on September 9, 2012
ETENTION ALL...PEOPLE, when u start playing the game make sure u press the button in the UPPER LEFT CORNER and chances are it will say "third person follow" and THAT'S why ur not able to control it because its following another player. so after u press the botton press the "first person play" and...voula u can play. so Aaanyway about the app its a good fp shooter especialy considering the fact that its free its better than an app that ud find 4 $3 and the graphics are great there's TONS of maps+gamemodes n...its free!!! wat hav u got 2 lose fur tryin it out?!?!
on December 24, 2013
I'm rank 49 and the other thing that you can also use is tons of maps for battling online and offline. Bots and zombies this game has it all that you can want
I play this game all the time I'm such a boss this game is really grate it like playing counter strike for computers but this is a pocket edition
on February 21, 2013
This game is the best free game ever!!! I wish I knew they had this earlier don't waste your time buying cod black ops when u can play this for free!! SO MANY GLITCHES. I just updated it and it's still really good u HAVE to buy it I'm kinda ashamed to say I'm addicted to this.
on February 23, 2013
5 stars all around, as far as mobile shooters go. Though us kindle users could sure use the updates. come on kindle store!
on August 10, 2012
counter-strike used to be my favorite video games (until Uncharted came out) and still is a very good game. So when I go for a road trip, I'm never comfortable leaving my labtop at home, since that's where my counter-strike is. But now with this similar game, I don't have to worry about getting home-sick for counter-strike (or should I say, "counter-strike" sick?) with critical strike.
However, something is fishy about it being free, since it is such a good game...