- File Size: 1028 KB
- Print Length: 47 pages
- Publication Date: September 15, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00433U866
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,208,528 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Studio Production & Home Recording Made Easy! Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
He also recommends many options that he says have been discontinued but they give superior sound quality than what had replaced it. "When it comes to music gear," he says, "they truly do not make them like they used to." It is good to read a book by an author who knows what they used to make, too, and who has the knowledge to recommend "what they used to make" more than what they make now.
But... he mentions tweaks for Windows XP and then mentions that Windows Vista is not recommended... Which means that this book was written about 2007 to 2009.
Most of the information (perhaps 90%) in this book is still extremely useful but, for example, when it recommends a certain model Yamaha guitar or a certain model electric keyboard, today there might be a better model.
But how much have guitars or keyboards really changed since 2007-2009? If you have an older model, you might actually have a better model.
Other than that, this is really very useful "evergreen" information that will help to organize what we have to put together in order to have a home sound studio that will give us excellent results... cheap.
I disagree with the review that says it is poorly written. It is very well written and there is a huge amount of good "evergreen" information which is still very useful. Thank you, Mr. Jared Smith. I wish you would do the same for a home TV studio, or video production.
Four stars. And if it is ever updated, Five big stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you're after a book that will list endless names and give you (questionable) cooking recipes on what to do, this might be useful. Read morePublished on June 11, 2013 by Diogo Freire
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Instruments
- Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Recording & Sound
- Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Reference
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Video & Photography > Digital Audio Production
- Books > Reference > Encyclopedias & Subject Guides > Music
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Arts & Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Instruments & Performers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Recording & Sound