Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Studiologic Acuna 88 Lightweight Hammer Action Keyboard Controller for Use with iPads, 88 Keys
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 23, 2013
I upgraded to this MIDI keyboard controller from a M-Audio Oxygen 88. I needed a keyboard with a smaller footprint to fit in my custom desk. I didn't expect to also get an upgrade in quality. It's hard to describe but the keybed action of StudioLogic is far superior. The main reason for this is because Fatar is the parent company. Most keyboard manufacturers use Fatar keybeds so I guess they decided to make their own keyboards.
Well enough of the history lesson. The keys are perfect for my needs. I gave 4 out 5 stars because the setup for assigning MIDI channels is something I haven't quite figured out yet. I accidentally found the right setting I was looking for and saved it as a preset. Other than that, this is a pretty good keyboard. I almost spent thousands of dollars on a Roland or Korg and I'm glad I gave StudioLogic a try.