Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Study Guide for 1Z0-051: Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I: Oracle Certification Prep Paperback – April 16, 2012
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Back Cover
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Restricting and Sorting Data
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Using the Set Operators
- Manipulating Data
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Creating Other Schema Objects
About the Author
More About the Author
Matthew is an experienced Database Administrator and PL/SQL developer and has been creating Web applications with Oracle Application Express since the early days of its release. He is currently employed as a Database Engineer with Computer Sciences Corporation developing enterprise applications.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this and another book. The other book covered about 45 topics included a lot of analytic function stuff. Well, after taking the test I know - the book basically covered the areas and the hard-core analytic stuff was not there.
Some books have a CD of questions and a lot of other stuff. This does not. It goes through the topics on the Oracle website re subject areas and specifics.
So this should be *ONE OF* the references you need to prepare - not the only one