5.0 out of 5 stars It was what it said it would be
This is a good study guide. I meant to order the textbook, though. Oh well, my fault for not reading thoroughly.
Published 17 months ago by Masha Neal

3.0 out of 5 stars Chapters not complete
I would have return this study book if I was aware that chapters 13 and 14 are missing in the book. There are other mismatched or missed answers to the questions written in the book. It was at the middle of the term when we got to chapters 13 and 14 that I realized it was missing. At that time the return time had expired. It affected my studies too.
Published on June 21, 2012 by ks

2.0 out of 5 stars Fine for the basics, but not nearly in-depth enough for the price, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Study Guide for Crooks/Baur's Our Sexuality, 11th (Paperback)
I was really disappointed by this book. For the price, you'd think it'd be a wonderful and very thorough exploration of human sexuality. Chapter after chapter, I found myself feeling let down by the information. Most of what is said in this book is common knowledge that could be found in any basic anatomy, medical, or sexuality book. Also, the authors, while they try to avoid inserting their own bias, fail on many occasions to adequately deliver the facts and every side to an issue. By the end of the book, you can clearly tell where the authors stand on each issue, which should NOT be the case for a college textbook! And on the topics that they didn't necessarily agree with, they just chose not to deliver all the facts and practically ignore some issues, just to avoid having to come up with something educated to say. Really, I cannot believe how expensive this book was for what I got. Heck, even if it had been a wonderful book, it's still too expensive!

5.0 out of 5 stars It was what it said it would be, August 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Help, May 20, 2013
this study guide makes it easier to grasp and retain important info from each chapter. It also helps with exam prep. I would recommend this publication to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Study Guide for Crooks/Baur's Our Sexuality, 11th, May 10, 2013
I purchased this book for my niece to use for her College Class. What she has told me is that this is a very informative and interesting book. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars STUDY GUIDE FOR OUR SEXUALITY, February 12, 2013
IT WAS A BIG HELP FOR ME IN MY PSYCHOLOGY SEXUALITY CLASS, i COULD NOT HAVE PASSED THIS CLASS WITHOUT IT.

4.0 out of 5 stars it was alright, February 2, 2013
it was a little more worn then was described, but hey a book is a book..came earlier then expected which is always a plus in my book

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, November 18, 2012
This book earned my respect as it teaches many avenues about sexuality. If you have any questions about sexuality on any level this book hits it. I had to purchase it for a class at CMU and I found it delightful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Chapters not complete, June 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome workbook., February 19, 2012
Awesome workbook! Easy to use. Answers provided at the end of every chapter. I can scan and just copy the pages and turn in the chapters like worksheets so I can sell the book back. I Love it! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK IS NOT A STUDY GUIDE, September 15, 2013
Fitness Guru (auburn, al United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this due to the fact that the seller titled it "study guide". It is not a study guide.

Study Guide for Crooks/Baur's Our Sexuality, 11th
Study Guide for Crooks/Baur's Our Sexuality, 11th by Karla Baur (Paperback - January 1, 2010)
$59.95 $53.25