5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected
The study guide has been very helpful for my class. It is a plus if you are using the textbook!
Published on October 9, 2011 by Brandi L Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars You do not need this
Use quizlet.com to study. Hundreds of people have already bought this book, they have made the quizlets, and quizlets are free on line. Just google " quizlet (name of book) (chapter number) " or google "quizlet (chapter #) (name of chapter) ". all of these study guides are already online for free through quizlet.com...

... I am not trying to...
Published 10 months ago by kurt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, October 9, 2011
This review is from: The Study Guide for Developing Person Through the Life Span (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars You do not need this, August 21, 2013

... I am not trying to advertise for quizlet, but halfway through the semester I found out about quizlet. It was way easier and would have saved me money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great study guide, June 29, 2012
The study guide arrived in like new condition. This was the first study guide we bought as used. We were worried about it being marked up and the answers written out by the questions. To our surprise it was spotless.Only markings were the previous owners name which did not affect the study guide at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Errors, August 8, 2013
This study guide is good, but has several wrong answers. I would double check all answers, even the ones with detailed explanations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 24, 2012
The study guide came on time and will all expected materials. There was no writing in it and was just like the description said.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Happy, May 27, 2014
Thank you so much everything . My book is exactly how is was describe. I'm enjoying it to the fullest

5.0 out of 5 stars Study Guide, March 1, 2014
This guide helped me with my course I took for my degree. The guide is an excellent companion to the text book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't have time to be commenting on all the books I have bought., February 3, 2014
Thanks for services. Many of my peers/schoolmates go through amazon and we really enjoy your services. I belive you have more interesting books for sale and I will be interested to by more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Book in good shape, January 25, 2014
Has writing in it but for the money was a great purchase. Study Guide very helpful for studying. Recommend shipper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great study guide, September 21, 2013
It is very practical and convenient. It gives you study tip to succeed at this class that can be applied to many other. It makes a deep review and goes section by section on every chapter. I highly recommend it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Study Guide for Developing Person Through the Life Span
The Study Guide for Developing Person Through the Life Span by Kathleen Stassen Berger (Paperback - February 1, 2011)
$41.00 $36.01