Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Study Guide for use with Economics
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 5, 2011
I bought this study guide because I was falling behind in class and wasn't really paying attention. This resource was a life saver! It goes hand-in-hand with the actual book and provides outlines, practice multiple choice questions, true false questions and important notes. After using this book I finally understood what my teacher had been talking about in class and i got A's on every test. Do not hesitate about buying this product it is definitly woth it!
on June 1, 2009
It was so nice to find this item on Amazon. We were just so thankful we didn't have to purchase at the college bookstore. This item was offered at a great price. We received it quickly and in the condition specified in the ad listed on Amazon. We would definitely consider purchasing from this seller again. Thanks!
on July 16, 2011
The book was billed as used, but it looked like it was new. It came well packaged and in a short time. I am very happy and would do business with this company again.
on May 26, 2009
I signed up for a summer Economics Course and needed the books right away. This supplier provided me with a book in new condition and it was shipped very fast!
on June 16, 2010
This study guide arrived immediately and was much cheaper than purchasing from either a book store or a dot com service that was recommended by the school.
on September 27, 2009
The book was in great shape and came on time! I am really glad I bought the book from this seller.
on November 3, 2009
This book is great for anyone taking AP economics. There are a lot of practice questions.
on October 22, 2009
The publication was in excellent shape and very pertinent to the material I am studying.
on January 4, 2016
I suggest buying the study guide along with the book.
on November 6, 2014
Excellent... Everything goes well...