Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 16, 2012
If you hesitate whether to buy a book or this study guide - definitely go with the guide. It makes a long story short! It gives you necessary points of the chapters in easier and more understandable way. Gives major key points and concepts, chapter outline. It also give plenty of exercises to practice with answers.
on October 1, 2012
Hi,

Since I was buying a used book, I expected to find some highlights/marks in the book. Surprisingly, there were none (even though the description said there might be), which was great! And, it was shipped to me pretty quickly.
on September 7, 2013
This is as I said I great book for Study and review of material! A great supplement to my class
on March 14, 2015
Found it very helpful since my professor has a heavy accent. I keep the chapter outlines in front of me while I take notes to catch anything I missed.
on April 19, 2014
Very Helpful. It's helped me study and focus on the most important subjects I wish all books would be as helpful as this one
on February 15, 2013
The price is reasonable because the book is like brand new, I love it and I am using it study for my midterms!
on October 27, 2014
Always love to buy my books here in Amazon...The price is unbeatable and shipped really quick. Thanks
on August 21, 2014
Very happy with my purchase. Item arrived earlier than scheduled. Book as described. Thank you.
on August 6, 2014
I like the fact that the book was in excellent condition.
on June 29, 2013
I didn't like that it was labeled as a "like new" book, without writing in it, but when I got it, the first couple chapters have some writing and highlighter marks all over them. Other than that, in good shape.