Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Study Guide for Pharmacology - Revised Reprint: A Nursing Process Approach, 7e
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 6, 2011
I was required to buy this study guide (Seventh Edition), along with the textbook, for a final examination in a nursing program. The textbook itself is filled with errors that are difficult to catch unless you already know the material. Our final Pharmacology exam was verbatim from this study guide- and it was HELL to study. The study guide is LOADED with errors in the answer key. We have finally been sent an errata sheet (after 5 months of waiting...) and it has 120 corrections for this study guide. That works out to roughly 1/9 questions as mis-keyed in this book!
I have not used the previous study guides from this author, but have not heard any previous problems. Unfortunately, this book (the seventh edition) is a testament to gross negligence in reviewing and SHOULD NOT BE USED TO PROPERLY LEARN PHARMACOLOGY!
on June 18, 2012
I am sitting here studying for a quiz and realize the answers are wrong! Example: chapter 41 has 42 questions ( besides case study), the answer key shows 43. So, the answer key is off for every question. It shows B for question 30 when really its for answer 29. What a joke!!
on May 14, 2014
This book is good for nothing. It doesn't help you understand the text it doesn't help you remember. This book doesn't make pharmacology easier nor does it help you understand the textbook. It contains word jigsaws and crossword puzzles and fill in the blank. Our teacher helped write the textbook and study guide and said there are errors in the answers to some of the questions that have not been fixed. Save your money and invest in a different study guide.
on June 22, 2012
I was having trouble in Pharm and got this studyguide that goes along with by book. The book does have online resources with it but this helps much more and has more questions than the actual book! I told my classmates about it and they also got the book.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2013
It's bring new, very helpful and they are in good shape just like describe in the picture. Shipment was faster than I was expecting. I ordered on Friday night and got some of my books on a SUNDAY. Are you kidding? what company deliver merchandises on a Sunday? Absolutely RECOMMANDING IT
on June 14, 2016
NO. Waste of money. There are many free sources online if you don't understand the textbook. You really only need to know a few things for Pharm. 1) IV calculations 2) KHD_DCM/MCG and Liters Meters Grams between the "_"
on May 12, 2013
I am in nursing school, and the book helped me pass advanced pharmacology!! I made flashcards for the questions for each chapter. It helps you understand what is important from each chapter. I received a high B in the class, and several of my classmates did not pass it. I highly recommend you use this book. In my opinion it is a must have!!
on November 1, 2011
This study guide really helps me understand the book in detail and helps me score better on my exams. Im a nursing student and my instructor doesnt give us any handouts whatsoever which is dissapointing because thats how I learn, so this really helped me get through the class. Im very happy that I bought it.
on May 1, 2012
While studying for the hardest class of my nursing career I noticed that some of the answers were not correct in this book, whether it was the answer itself or just the printing of the answer. My professor did not realize that there were so many mistakes in this book, or she wouldn't have recommended it. Don't waste your money. There are some mistakes in the accompanying book, but not nearly as many as there are in this workbook. You're better off buying a "Pharmacology for dummies" book to supplement your studying.
on September 28, 2013
This workbook has been helping me to get a better grade on exams. Learning critical thinking and NCLEX type of questions has been hard for me. This study guide offers great practice questions.