5.0 out of 5 stars I got A's
I loved this study guide book. I did the chapters before my exams and i did really well in the class. I ended up getting A's both semesters. It's time consuming, but that's the price for the grade. Chem is a tough subject. I would recommend this if you want to do well.
Published on August 17, 2010 by courtneyrose38

2.0 out of 5 stars It's alright.
Published on December 10, 2009 by kwako

5.0 out of 5 stars I got A's, August 17, 2010
This review is from: Study Guide and Workbook for Masterton/Hurley's Chemistry: Principles and Reactions, 6th (Spiral-bound)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, November 20, 2012
I have been teaching all levels of high school chemistry for over 17 years. I feel that this study guide is one of the best I have used. This author gets to the point and includes all of the essential problems for every chapter covered in the AP Chemistry curriculum. If you use this study guide you you are giving yourself the best opportunity to be successful on the AP exam.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's alright., December 10, 2009
The book helps if you are a "writing" learner. Sometimes they show you how to do a problem and and then they expect you to do another problem that is suppose to be "similar" to their example. It's not similar and there is no way knowing how to do it unless you ask somebody. The tests and other sample problems they give (matching, true and false qeustions) are helpful, but there's not processes discussed with the answers. The answers are pretty much cut and dry. So, I don't really recommending getting this book unless you really want to be do some hardcore Chemistry studying and study everything that you can. Eh, it's alright.

$129.95 $105.54