5.0 out of 5 stars Clearest Accounting textbook ever
Published on May 24, 2011 by Stressed1

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my class
Super affordable and in great condition, beyond usable. Was the first of many books ordered the same day, to come
Published 16 months ago by amanda

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearest Accounting textbook ever, May 24, 2011
While the pages seem intimidatingly full of text with few breaks, the information is very well organized. The authors seem to have put a lot of effort into making sure students were not confused by the terminology and tried to be clear about the differences between similar terms. This is the clearest accounting text I have had for my classes. I suppose it comes from the authors work as auditors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Auditing textbook, October 8, 2013
This is a great textbook. I am studying for the Auditing section of the CPA exam and I used this book to supplement my knowledge. Great end-of-chapter questions that also facilitate CPA review. There is also a companion website for this textbook. The CD was missing from my copy, however, that is a minor issue. The book itself was brand new, with no markings or frayed pages. This was an excellent choice for the price. I was pleasantly pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Opinion, January 12, 2014
It's been great asset to my audit class and helps me have a taste of whats to come in the real world. A+

5.0 out of 5 stars save a hundred dollars, March 6, 2011
This is the same book as you would get at the bookstore, the person who said it was the study guide must have bought the 60 dollars study guide and thought he was getting the book or international edition( which by the way is the same). Good price, wish I had look at amazon for all my books first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clearest Accounting textbook ever, July 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Auditing & Assurance, June 21, 2013
I just received this book in the mail. It was in excellent, brand new condition. No marks, highlights. Only the CD was missing, but I can work around that. The text is exactly what I need to supplement my study for the auditing section of the CPA exam. The chapters correspond with the other study materials that I am using. Highly recommend if you want a great text and don't want to spend a few hundred dollars on other texts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, August 17, 2012
He can't help the fact that the book sucks. It's the book I was assigned for school. I received prompt service from him. The book was just bad. Not his fault. It came as advertised. No problems.

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my class, September 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, February 28, 2011
Using this book for an auditing class. It's very helpful and easy to understand!! Practice problems at the end of each chapter are very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars School book, January 2, 2011
I had to buy this for school. It was easy to read, good set up, and still occasionally use (I do accounting for a living)

Study Guide to accompany Auditing & Assurance Services
Study Guide to accompany Auditing & Assurance Services by Jerry Strawser (Paperback - April 13, 2010)
Used & New from: $13.35